Miscellaneous Meeps - Hatching my Dreams

I know it isn't great lighting, but look at little Seargent Pepper from the last hatch, he's so tiny still, he's not dragging or acting off at all, just tiny. Do you think he'll be ok or might he have something wrong with him? šŸ„ŗ even the Ameraucana bantam chick in the middle of the feeder is bigger than him. He's the black one eating next to the massive Chonkers chick.

20240304_063557.jpg

I know it isn't great lighting, but look at little Seargent Pepper from the last hatch, he's so tiny still, he's not dragging or acting off at all, just tiny. Do you think he'll be ok or might he have something wrong with him? šŸ„ŗ even the Ameraucana bantam chick in the middle of the feeder is bigger than him. He's the black one eating next to the massive Chonkers chick.

View attachment 3763259
It's hard to say at this point. I've had a lot of runts that do eventually catch up. For what ever reason they are just slow to grow, they can stay munchkins for some time. By 6 months he should be caught up and if not, his tinyness will make him all the cuter. šŸ„°

It's hard to say at this point. I've had a lot of runts that do eventually catch up. For what ever reason they are just slow to grow, they can stay munchkins for some time. By 6 months he should be caught up and if not, his tinyness will make him all the cuter. šŸ„°
Why is it that the unique little oddball always catch our hearts the most? He reminds me of Fray, she was so small and spunky too ā¤

Back
Top Bottom