MJ's little flock

Thank you MJ. Lovely picture - I liked all the colours even though some of them threw me for a bit of a loop! I did the big one.
I have a question about the puzzles. Do you inform Nightshade somehow?
He has been ignoring me all day because he had a busy day with lots of sleeps to catch up on. The minute I sat at my desk to do the puzzle there he was all bright eyed and ready to 'help'.
He only showed me one move I hadn't experienced before - it was a variant of the turning pieces red and moving them together so I managed to get myself out of it quite fast. This one moved the completed puzzle even when you weren't clicking on it - so any movement of your mouse/pointer would result in the whole thing moving on top of the pieces you hadn't yet placed.
I am grateful to Nightshade for this learning opportunity. He is now back busy catching up on the sleeps. He snores so I can tell how hard he is working at this.
Outstanding! Well done nightshade!

Thank you MJ. Lovely picture - I liked all the colours even though some of them threw me for a bit of a loop! I did the big one.
I have a question about the puzzles. Do you inform Nightshade somehow?
He has been ignoring me all day because he had a busy day with lots of sleeps to catch up on. The minute I sat at my desk to do the puzzle there he was all bright eyed and ready to 'help'.
He only showed me one move I hadn't experienced before - it was a variant of the turning pieces red and moving them together so I managed to get myself out of it quite fast. This one moved the completed puzzle even when you weren't clicking on it - so any movement of your mouse/pointer would result in the whole thing moving on top of the pieces you hadn't yet placed.
I am grateful to Nightshade for this learning opportunity. He is now back busy catching up on the sleeps. He snores so I can tell how hard he is working at this.
Gosh, he might need a snooze after his sleeps.

As far as I'm aware, new puzzles are only announced here on byc, however it's entirely possible the hens put it out on beakbook and then your hens tell Nightshade on the "no-humans invisible intercom" Blossom was telling me your chooks n cats had installed at your place. Just guessing 🤷‍♀️

Nightshade has informed me that he is all caught up on his backlog of sleeps and so normal chaos programming will now resume.
He suggested a difficult puzzle would be a good way to show he is 'on the job'!
I am in awe of Nightshade’s work ethic! To catch up on his backlog of sleeps and resume normal chaos programming so quickly is impressive! :bow

I am in awe of Nightshade’s work ethic! To catch up on his backlog of sleeps and resume normal chaos programming so quickly is impressive! :bow
I think it is reasonable to assert that sleeps and chaos programming are what give meaning to Nightshade’s life.
Possibly also small rodents - but I think they are more like an activity than a source of meaning.

Back
Top Bottom