My kids, my chickens .... PIC's

Quote:
Oh heck - my kids would LOVE ducks - I keep trying to talk my hubby into it and he's not going for that...... I betcha one of these days we're gonna FIND a few little ducks..
tongue.png

Got another new baby - gosh it is so TINY - I don't know how it manages under my big fluffy bottom BO....
Its a bantam Japanese...
SANY0082.jpg

SANY0078.jpg

It was really difficult to get a good picture...

Last edited:
Smitty's Farm :

Did you say the blue one that your daughter is holding is an EE? I was just wondering b/c I saw it's cute tuffs.

I have 5- yr old EE that have more of the Ameraucana traits w/ muffs & beards. I just love them. I love them so much that I got 5 more EE babies this spring.

That blue one (and the white and brown teenagers) are from Jody - the blue and white are Araucana's and the brown is an EE​

Quote:
hugs.gif

I have two little white ones, the one is HUGE compared to the other - and has a few black spots. But the little one is SO sweet, very calm - and stands up to the big girls as well - Her name is star and she's the one that stole a treat from under the roosters nose
gig.gif

Quote:
That blue one (and the white and brown teenagers) are from Jody - the blue and white are Araucana's and the brown is an EE

I thought so, b/c I remember that hatch. I just love those tufts. I thought the tufts were to dominate to be an EE. I love the blues of any breed. I hatched some Blue Ameraucanas this spring, b/c I love the muffs, beard & rump, but the tufted rumpless Araucanas are just so cute to. I may have to try hatching some of those in the future. Thanks again for sharing....just adoreable! Your human kids are so cute to!
smile.png

What nice pictures of your kids and chickens! They are so cute!

TerryLacy, I'm sure Nifty wouldn't mind a few ducks coming along to his party, as long as they bring their bathing suits.
gig.gif

Wildsky, you have beautiful children and I love the pics of them holding the chickens.
hugs.gif
Thanks for sharing pics.

Jody

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom