Neurodivergent chicken keepers

I've yet to meet a Doberman that isn't aggressive, but I'm sure they're out there. I've been lunged at by a few of those, but their owners are likely to blame for that, more than the breed. I'm hoping. They raise my anxiety, just thinking about them, so I try not to.
I Have met a 130 lb Rottie who was a love bug. 😍 She's the only Rottweiler I've actually met, though.

Hiiiiiiii my names fish. My mom does not think I am neurodivergent but has said I am an HSP and I have been told by several autistic people that they thought I was neurodivergent.
:>
3B9FD77E-B969-4136-ACA3-8CBE0DAABE36.jpeg

This is one of my new hens Dottie :]

Can you even imagine? Chihuahuas are crazy enough as it is.
I never understood why apartment landlords refused Pibbles, but allowed Chihuahuas. It's always the little dogs that bark the most. Okay, them and hounds, but who in their right mind would keep a hound in an apartment?
Then again, who in their right mind would keep a Pitbull in an apartment? It would have to be a big apartment. With a big dog park.
I rescind the question. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hiiiiiiii my names fish. My mom does not think I am neurodivergent but has said I am an HSP and I have been told by several autistic people that they thought I was neurodivergent.
View attachment 3824528
hello!!
before anyone believed my about being nd, i was also labeled an hsp. it may not be the same for you, but in my experience, it's a cover label for autism that they don't want to diagnose /lh

hello!!
before anyone believed my about being nd, i was also labeled an hsp. it may not be the same for you, but in my experience, it's a cover label for autism that they don't want to diagnose /lh
Hiiiiii.
That’s cool. I want to ask my mom if I could get an assessment just to see but I think she’d say no since she’s already so sure that I’m not :]

I never understood why apartment landlords refused Pibbles, but allowed Chihuahuas. It's always the little dogs that bark the most. Okay, them and hounds, but who in their right mind would keep a hound in an apartment?
Then again, who in their right mind would keep a Pitbull in an apartment? It would have to be a big apartment. With a big dog park.
I rescind the question. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I completely agree .

A family member of mine had a chihuahua. He would fake a limp to get attention, and forget which leg he had “hurt.” It was really clear he was faking it because he would do it out of the blue for no reason when another dog was getting pets. 😂

I completely agree .

A family member of mine had a chihuahua. He would fake a limp to get attention, and forget which leg he had “hurt.” It was really clear he was faking it because he would do it out of the blue for no reason when another dog was getting pets. 😂
Our oldest Pibble (Tigger) did that! My husband was worried about Tigger when he seemed to develop a limp out of nowhere, and he couldn't find any wounds, so he took him to the vet. Paid $$$ to find Tigger missed the attention the pretty vet techs paid him! On e they left the building, Tigger ran for the car, no limp in sight! 🤦🏼‍♀️😄 My husband couldn't help but laugh, even if it was a somewhat expensive lesson. Tigger passed from old age, spoiled & VERY much loved. He was the best. ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_20191005_100159442.jpg
    IMG_20191005_100159442.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 2
View attachment 3824528
Hi Fish!
I'd never heard the term HSP before. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
Nice hen!

Back
Top Bottom