New addition - Puppy pics

snugglepup

Songster
12 Years
Apr 15, 2007
Creedmoor, NC
You know how sometimes dogs just sorta happen to you... when you had no intention of adding another pet whatsoever?

Well, one happened to me, and fortunately she's great!
big_smile.png

Her name is Vodka, she's a 3 month old Belgian Malinois. Unbelievable bloodlines, very social, TONS of drive.

Vodka_0608.jpg

vodka_06082.jpg

Beautiful!

Make sure to give that "drive" an outlet or it will very quickly become a bad thing. LOL

I'm dealing with a working German Shepherd that was locked in a cage at a puppy mill for the first few years of his life. Talk about pent-up and repressed drive!! This sucker will bring you everything in the yard from cinderblock to automobile tires if you don't have him constantly doing something!!

Make sure to get to work on that training right away!

She has very intelligent eyes, even through photographs.

-Kim

I know what you mean about dogs just kina happening, this is the second dog that has happened. I say "mom, can we just bring it home to play with for awhile?" of course when she sees the pathetic little dogs dying for attention, she cant say no! This one is a labradoodle (lab/poodle one of the new 'designer' dogs) from the animal shelter, of course. Shes our newest livestock gardian (ferocious looking, I know!) her name is 'puppy' till i can think of something.

9300_191.jpg

Not to worry, Kim.
smile.png

My other two belgians train and compete in obedience and protection (among other sports). Or at least 1 does now, my old girl just retired... her last trial was in April and she was SMOKIN' with first places both days. So a good trial to go out on. I was going to take it easy for another year or so and just show/trial my young male who's coming 2 but looking pretty awesome and scoring well in the ring already.

BUT... this pup's breeder was bound and determined I co-own her with him. I kept saying, no no, it's bad timing. And finally he offered to ship her to me, and pay to ship her back if I didn't like her... well come on... her name is Vodka, OF COURSE she has to live here!

We've already gotten her started in bitework and tracking and she is INTENSE!

Back
Top Bottom