New duck house with pond

yes- in fact I have had over 200 different jobs in my life and this is the fist time I have raised animals for money... @YodaBat told me to get ducks ...so I got ducks for us- he tells me a lot of things.. I do all of them mostly... go to Chile he said- ok- get duck he said- so we did.. and so on
Patos are you native to Chile or are you from somewhere else? I am just curious!

Patos are you native to Chile or are you from somewhe
Overview
We are Americans living in Chile. We are a Chilean start-up company producing duck eggs and offering beneficial environmental pest management with ducks. We will aggressively market and support the local community with food, education and jobs while improving the land. Our farm has a separate house for farm visitors an we offer the chance to stay with us and work on the farm.
Our goal is to offer nutritious duck eggs raised in a clean and happy environment. We are also self-sustaining and we educate the population about the different properties of this nutritious food that also benefits our environment.

re else? I am just curious!

What We Have

• Great property for phase one of the plan.
  • 11 hybrids Indian Runner x Khaki Campbell
  • Company formation and Chilean tax ID, accountant
  • We have a 6 year lease. Our property has 2 houses, a bodega and our new duck house and run for breeding /hatching/brooding, etc.
    az8nknvn55rd287mev0d.jpg
What We Need

• We need $5,000 to buy 10 incubators and finish our brooding house.
  • We need $30,000 to build mobile duck shelters.
  • We need $10,000 to buy delivery van.
Every donation assures poor families in our community have affordable, organic food options and the possibility of a job.

We offer English experience on our farm and we involve local schools. Students come to learn, earn and they take eggs back to school and home.

We are green entrepreneurs living in Chile. We have contributed our experience in technological, hydroponics and forestry methods.

Chile is a great place but does not raise ducks, We plan to reintroduce duck eggs in the Chilean culture! We will educate and involve the community in the the principles of the organic and sustainable food production and land use.

Antonio
Founder, duck master
25 years of experience in agriculture, production of agricultural consumable, organic product.
-Hydroponics
-Sustainable agriculture
- Organic poultry farming.
- Herbal medicinal plants.
-Organic farming methods.
marketing and advertising, including community outreach and education on sustainable agriculture and sales methods.

What We Have

• Great property for phase one of the plan.
  • 11 hybrids Indian Runner x Khaki Campbell
  • Company formation and Chilean tax ID, accountant
  • We have a 6 year lease. Our property has 2 houses, a bodega and our new duck house and run for breeding /hatching/brooding, etc.
    az8nknvn55rd287mev0d.jpg
What We Need

• We need $5,000 to buy 10 incubators and finish our brooding house.
  • We need $30,000 to build mobile duck shelters.
  • We need $10,000 to buy delivery van.
Every donation assures poor families in our community have affordable, organic food options and the possibility of a job.

We offer English experience on our farm and we involve local schools. Students come to learn, earn and they take eggs back to school and home.

We are green entrepreneurs living in Chile. We have contributed our experience in technological, hydroponics and forestry methods.

Chile is a great place but does not raise ducks, We plan to reintroduce duck eggs in the Chilean culture! We will educate and involve the community in the the principles of the organic and sustainable food production and land use.

Antonio
Founder, duck master
25 years of experience in agriculture, production of agricultural consumable, organic product.
-Hydroponics
-Sustainable agriculture
- Organic poultry farming.
- Herbal medicinal plants.
-Organic farming methods.
marketing and advertising, including community outreach and education on sustainable agriculture and sales methods.
That is awesome! Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom