New member introduction

MysteryKit

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2024
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Ive got my first chickens 17 years ago took breaks here and there after losing the flock. I started again 5/6 years ago now I believe with keeping them.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Currently I have 1 troosten with 4 hens.

(3) What breeds do you have?

They are European Serama chickens.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

I love how easily tame they can be made especially when bringing them big yourself. And who doesn't love free eggs^

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Watching my animals play and doing their thing. And I enjoy gaming and hanging with people online.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Well i live on my own, I got my mother living close by I got 1 brother and 2 sisters. I got 4 cats which are called. Kuro, Zero, Hero and Akuto all males and fixed and are absolutely wonderful together they are between the 1/3 years old. I also got 2 rabbits roaming around freely a dwarf bunny and a flemish giant male and female both fixed who are totally in love with each other. Bunny and Shiroi are their names. I myself work/help out on a farm working with horses mostly.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community

I found BYC on Google by simply googling a chicken forum. I saw it a couple of times. And I finally decided to join because I got a trouble maker in my flock that keeps me worried.

Back
Top Bottom