New on here

I've currently got Pecky,( not very original name I know , blame the grandchildren ) in my summer house, I've treated her for eyp, using the oregano and cinnamon bark remedy, she was very poorly , now after nearly 4 weeks she's back to weight and even laying again, however her balance is poor, so worried about reintroducing her as I only realised that she was unwell after being attacked in the flock. I've started putting her in a separate coop in the chicken run for a few hours a day. But I fear that I may not be able to fully integrate her back if she has issues, not sure if it's something neurological , to do with the pecking on her head

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Welcome to BYC.
I've currently got Pecky,( not very original name I know , blame the grandchildren ) in my summer house, I've treated her for eyp, using the oregano and cinnamon bark remedy, she was very poorly , now after nearly 4 weeks she's back to weight and even laying again, however her balance is poor, so worried about reintroducing her as I only realised that she was unwell after being attacked in the flock. I've started putting her in a separate coop in the chicken run for a few hours a day. But I fear that I may not be able to fully integrate her back if she has issues, not sure if it's something neurological , to do with the pecking on her head
She will probably be happy in her own space, as long as she can see the flock for a few hours each day.

Back
Top Bottom