Nine Mile Falls, WA - Just North of Spokane.

KendyF

Songster
5 Years
Jun 18, 2014
I would like to connect with people who raise chickens in the area... If you are in the basic area... Let's talk about Chickens. LOL

I have quite a mix, with Buff and black orpington as my main layers right now, but I am building my flock for colored eggs, I have several Copper Black Morans mixes,they are nearly ready to lay they are all either dark brown or olive layers..... So, I am told. I will find out very soon.
Off course for the mixing I have Easter Eggers.
I also recently took on some pure White Spangled Hamburgs, they will remain a purebred flock. There are still some other breeds I am wanting to add. I also pick up strays. This year I am experimenting. Next year, I want to pick a direction to head my flock! I don't have an incubator, and currently have a hen sitting on some mixed eggs that should hatch this weekend. :)

I would love to hatch some eggs, what would you charge to incubate them for me and how many can you do?

What breeds to do you have?

Normally I would charge $1 per egg and $0.25 per love chick but I could work a deal out for you. My incubator can hold 40ish eggs.

I have buff, and black orpingtons.
Millie fluer D'uccles
Porcelain D'uccles
A red star that was an oops
Silver laced Wyandotte
Mottle, blue, barred, and buff bantam Cochins
Easter eggers
Barred rock
Plymoth rocks (actual breeder quality)
Easter egger bantam
Silkie
Polish bantams
Golden sexlinks
Light baramahs
Speckled Sussex
Then a couple mixes one is barnyard mix the others are project birds

Oh, I have a Millie fluer D'uccle Roo, long story. I would love to find a hen for him. Do you incubate their eggs?

Right now my Mille roo is too young to mate but I plan on hatching them once he is old enough to mate. I have two Millie hens and one porcelain hen too. I'll be home in about 10 mins so if you want you can call to talk about the hatching and such.

Back
Top Bottom