Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

ok, my niece and i have been trying to figure out which of the chicks she has is boy or girl, and was wondering if you guys could help. There's 2 broilers, 4 bantams, 2 Rhode island reds, 2 new Hampshire reds and 1 ameraucana.

They look very young, but I'll take some guesses.
1 = Girl

2 = Girl

3= Girl

4 = Girl

5 = Girl

6 = Girl, golden sebright
love.gif

We have a silver one that ended up becoming one of our favs.
Here's her video:

7 ??? Could be Male Speckled sussex

8 Could be Male

9 looks male

10 looks more female

Ameraucana

I know it's still several weeks too early to know for sure, but I can't help but ask: Anyone screaming cockerel to you? No obvious boys at this point. May develop later, but haven't yet.

Claudia: 3 week old Barred Rock Female

Ainsley: 3 week old Easter Egger

Amelia: 3 week old Easter Egger

Josephine: 3 week old Black Sex Link Female (Males would not be solid black)

Donna: 3 week old Delaware

Zoey: 2 week old Speckled Sussex

Here are a couple clearer pictures of yesterday's post. Brahma acts like a roo and also had darker feathers on its wing and back. Comb hasn't grown much on him though? Maybe a late bloomer? Barred looks like a pullet to me but I can't be too sure.

SHE looks like a pullet.

Wow! Those are some serious wattles for 8 weeks. This also helps me with my two Jubilees, thanks. Gorgeous birds you have.
I'll have to share a pic of my 4 wk old orp. That boy is an over-achiever!

Last edited:
[/IMG] Hello can anybody take a guess at if this Wyandotte is a pullet or cockerel? It's my first rose comb bird and I'm not sure how you tell with them. Also its about 9 weeks roughly.

Hey again! Can you wonderfully knowledgeable people help me out one last time? Well two times. Have some EEs I'll post later but they might be a little young. These four were mystery chicks I got with a batch of red star pullets. He hatched them from some eggs he ordered and just gave them to me for taking the other 25. Not sure on breeds or if they are barn yard mixes. Any thoughts would be great!
Naked neck with feathered legs? Boy Im sure just because I want him

Barred Rock boy?

Possible pullet? not sure breed

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom