November/December "Hatch-a-Long"

4 days in and hat to candle my araucana eggs, too impatient to wait! Luckily I saw lots of spiders!! :)

PS Hi Rach, I'm in vic too!

Quote:
Not to sure, although they were millies and from the research i have done since, they were not that impressively marked, or stature. Therefore one can only assume she was trying to make a jack of me. And mind you, having no cash on me at the time, and no access to EFT was the only reason my impulsiveness did not get the better of me.

I am also pleased that the eggs i have ended up with are B mottle and Lav, as i personally am not a big fan of the mille colour.

LOOKING to BUY SECOND HAND EGG TURNER.

Or new if reasonably priced... Must fit inside a Brinsea Hatchmaker...

Any thoughts or suggestions???

We are out on the wimera near Horsham where are you? Sorry dont use a turner but I never had an egg explode either LOL get my drift. You could try posting on the Aussie forum noticeboard you might get a turner there.

SPIDER VEINS yay...... its official, they are off the mark and the race to hatch begins..... looks like all 12 have something going on.... 1 not as prominent as the other 11...

how is everyone else going???

I have one duck egg coming along perfectly. All the rest from that batch were infertile, so I set three more due the 15th. I havent's checked the favs yet - I put nine under my broody and have two with detached air cells in the bator that I'm doing myself, so I might peak in those tonight. AND I have seven more fav eggs on the way so I can get a good breeding group going. Hopefully they'll arrrive tomorrow and I'll put them in so they're due the 12th. Staggered lockdowns, woo! Good thing I have two incubators :p

i have 24 eggs incubating for a Oct 8th hatch. 8 black copper marans and a grab of wyodottes. home made bators with scores of issues, first hatch in them got 80percent hatch.(if i did the math correctly)
wish me more luck on these!!

Back
Top Bottom