NPIP Certified and AI Free Bearded Silkie and Frizzle Chicks Day Old to 8 weeks

I really enjoyed my visit to East Coast Silkies. Your Silkies are thriving in a wonderful and clean barn and the adult birds are beautiful. I had been to other places but nothing competes with yours. The chicks I bought are healthy and doing well and I'm really enjoying working with them. It was difficult to choose from all your beautiful colors and I just can't decide on my favorite since all of them are friendly and all are developing fabulous silkie feathers. Looks like I will have show birds as pets thanks to East Coast. And thank you for the advice - It's reassuring to have someone experienced that I can call since I'm new to this. I will be sending you photos as soon as I get some good shots of them. Thanks Again, Sherry

Hi Sherry,
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments and compliments you have given us. We enjoy giving people quality poultry, at reasonable prices, as well as advice. We hope to hear from you soon and to see some pics of your Silkies. We are excited to see how much they have grown!!

Thanks Again,
East Coast Silkies & Poultry
www.eastcoastsilkies.com

Hello! I bought 7 wonderful babies from you and just wanted to say I've never seen quality like these sillies. They are Gorgeous! Personable and have perfect shapes/crests. Looks like I have 2or 3 boys and 4-5 girls! They just turned 8 weeks. I will have to post pics. Thank you! I would buy from you again! There worth more then $25 :)

Hello! I bought 7 wonderful babies from you and just wanted to say I've never seen quality like these sillies. They are Gorgeous! Personable and have perfect shapes/crests. Looks like I have 2or 3 boys and 4-5 girls! They just turned 8 weeks. I will have to post pics. Thank you! I would buy from you again! There worth more then $25
smile.png

I would love to see pics....I am going to buy some also. I hope I get a great pullet/cockerel ratio like you did
yippiechickie.gif

I need to get a picture, but I wanted to let you know all the chicks arrived today in perfect condition and very healthy. They are all absolutely beautiful.
Shannon is incredible to work with and has excellent silkies. Thank you so much for working with me!

Yes, we have about 6 left and will have another hatch next week. Let us know if we can help you add to your Silkie collection.

Thanks,
Shannon Hedrick
336-538-6143
336-508-8605

All of the posts above are from when we had our Porcelain chicks on here. We still have those as well. Also Black Paints, Black, Blue , Partridge , Buff, White, Splash and on occasion Lavender. You can check out our website to see our adults and what we have available.
www.eastcoastsilkies.com

Thanks,
Shannon Hedrick

Call or email if you have any questions!!

Back
Top Bottom