Nurture right 360 incubator trouble

Quacking ducks

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
May 31, 2019
So I have 3 nurture right 360 incubators going right now on the same table. The 1st one I bought brand new from TSC and it works great.

The 2nd I just bought as open box “still new in the box” off of Facebook marketplace and every time I open the incubator to candle eggs when I close it again, it keeps setting the low temperature alarm off, the temperature goes down to about 96.5 degrees

The 3rd I am borrowing from my sister’s boss, I have the pod A for the water all the way full, and I have a hard time getting the humidity up to 45 to 50 at all

Is there something I’m doing wrong? Why is one working great the other temperature is not working very good and the humidity not working on another?
C0898296-8C4E-4443-B6A6-2024C10C5551.jpeg

So I have 3 nurture right 360 incubators going right now on the same table. The 1st one I bought brand new from TSC and it works great.

The 2nd I just bought as open box “still new in the box” off of Facebook marketplace and every time I open the incubator to candle eggs when I close it again, it keeps setting the low temperature alarm off, the temperature goes down to about 96.5 degrees

The 3rd I am borrowing from my sister’s boss, I have the pod A for the water all the way full, and I have a hard time getting the humidity up to 45 to 50 at all

Is there something I’m doing wrong? Why is one working great the other temperature is not working very good and the humidity not working on another?View attachment 3437243

Are you using a secondary calibrated thermometer and hygrometer to verify that the temp and humidity readout is accurate?

No, I don’t have any

You will need a secondary thermometer and hygrometer to know for sure that the incubator is reading accurately. It could be as simple as making some adjustments or there could be a faulty heating element.
I suspect that the digital hygrometer isn't reading accurately on the one with poor humidity levels since you're adding the same amount of water and the other two are reading fine in the same environment.

Also check the fan on #2. If it's caked with down or other schmutz, it won't moved air well and could result in "off" readings.
This is the first time it’s been used so there is no down in the fan yet. It’s 11 days out of 28

Back
Top Bottom