3)5.8
4)5.7
5)4.9
6)3.2
7)4.1
8)6.5
9)2.8
10)4.8
Weights are as accurate as I can get cause they didn't like being on the scale that much. I did notice that certain colors weighed more then the others. The ones that look like Dad were consistently smaller.

I'm really interested to see how this turns out. I raise purebred Standard Rex and should have a litter due in two weeks to a buck that took third in Variety at the Nationals. The buck and doe weigh over 10lbs and I've been extremely anxious to see what the pair produces. If the doe took then January 4th I'll set up a similar grow out for purebred Rex. They are a wonderful breed that, while not officially listed by the ALBC as critically rare, are still extremely difficult to find. And finding stock that isn't on the small side is even more difficult to do. I'd really love to see more people get into these fantastic rabbits.

Quote:
I have 2 Rex bucks and they are about 8-9 lbs. Don't quote me on it, I have to get better scale. The NZ doe for this litter Is prob atleast 13lbs. My 13yr old son wants to breed his own line of Rex crosses for meat, pet, and fur. He keeps trying to buy my rabbits from me.
tongue.png

Too bad you are not near me. I would take that freckled one in front in a heartbeat! In spring I hope to get a nice trio.. haven't decided on breed yet. I kind of like the Silver Fox after seeing the thread on here.

Quote:
There is a wonderful breeder of Silver Fox right there in MO. If you decide to go that route let me know and I will send you her info.

Back
Top Bottom