Investigating Obnoxious app ads?!

Bad news... Found out my browser has pop up blocker.
Screenshot_2018-04-25-07-34-24.png

I can only guess that's angry birds and amazon... One time i had 4 but usually it's 2

Could you (and others) try deleting the app and then reinstalling it? Also, could you try your mobile browser?

These are just tests to help us isolate if it's a global problem or just a problem with one system / environment / configuration.

Thanks!

Ok so I uninstalled and then installed the App again. Still having the angry bird pop up.
I can't get the regular browser, because it automatically takes me to my App, so I uninstalled again and went to the regular browser and still pop ups, so installed the app again. The pop ups are still here.
I'm hoping your tech guys can get this fixed or I'm gonna have to wait till the 1st to get a premium membership. (Which I had planned to do anyway).:fl:fl:fl:bow:bow:bow

I have been having the same issue with the angry bird ad it's all the time now when I pop in on byc and I just x out but then I lost my place where I am reading.

Uninstalled and reinstalled - the angry birds are still showing up via the app. :(

Ok so I uninstalled and then installed the App again. Still having the angry bird pop up.:bow

Can y'all using the app give the mobile version of the site on your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) a try and let us know if you have the same problems?

For everyone reporting this issue, we need:

1) Are you using the app or the site on your mobile browser?
2) If browser, which one / version?

Back
Top Bottom