I wonder how @KikisGirls is feeling this morning....

I was talking to DH last night about it and he was really sympathetic. We compared words that describe how it feels.
He used crushing, and strangling as descriptive words and said it felt like he imagined choking to death might feel. He said the worst part was never knowing what would trigger it.
( although we think we remember that it happened to him most often while eating-usually in a hurry)
And that before we found out what it was, he was pretty sure he was going to die during an event of it, but didn't want to scare me. He's so glad the stretching procedure seemed to help and said if it ever starts up again he's calling the GI office the minute his throats relaxes.

I hope she's feeling better.
Yep sounds familiar.
I am feeling perfectly normal this morning. WOOT.
I am probably going to be scared to eat for a few days but I'm sure that will pass.

THanks!

Well, Cry Baby (I think) is not doing well this morning. She was laid out of her side this morning. She has been acting cold the last couple of days. I sat her by the waterer yesterday and drank a lot and maybe ate (not sure). I have given her love and have her tighly wrapped in a towel beside me petting her. She is resting and I know she needs culled, but I am not woman enough to do it. Waiting for hubby to get up.
I have a doc appt after school drop off. I have to go get ready.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom