I love this book I got for the grand daughter. I made her food until she started eating with us.
I've been giving him bits of whatever I'm eating since he was 6 months old. He really only started showing a good deal of interest in food at 14 months (he didn't even want to touch the birthday cake I made for him out of banana pancakes and whipped cream). He eats a good bit more nowadays, but he is still getting the majority of his nutrition from breastmilk.

Nope, but what's crazy is our eggs last much longer in the fridge than the salt cured. One day I might try the mineral oil approach, just to test it, but as long as the girls are doing their job, who needs to store eggs?
After watching the video it seemed like an awful lot of work when you could easily freeze excess eggs for later. I kind of get it as a garnish, but not sure it's something I would actually do. Plus I feel like all the sugar/ salt that you use for preserving it is wasted.

My two year old still nurses occasionally- and I think that's probably why it took a bit to get pregnant again. At times it was discouraging but it happened eventually!
I think that might be part of our issue as well. My son nurses 4-5 times a day and 3-4 times overnight. That and my husband hasn't been feeling well lately.

Back
Top Bottom