I'm sorry but where I grew up that breast feeding idea was an old wife's tale. That's why alot of children born there are about 12 to 24 months apart.

What's true about breast feeding is that it does help to loose weight and contract uterus into an almost pre pregnancy size.

I believe both of these statements are actually true :)

Many times breastfeeding delays the return of a menstrual cycle after birth- no ovulation=no pregnancies. But that varies from woman to woman :) I didn't get my period back until 6 months after birth and then was able to conceive again!

Baking bread instead of pies. Hubby wanted a frozen banana cream pie and sprouts had pumpkin for 3 bucks.

I will make cookies later too. Just normal oatmeal, peanut butter and the round sandy ones.

Banana bread is also on the list. Hubby did not finish the bunch before they started to get soft. :hmm

If I get real ambitious I may make cinnamon rolls..... If......

Baking bread instead of pies. Hubby wanted a frozen banana cream pie and sprouts had pumpkin for 3 bucks.

I will make cookies later too. Just normal oatmeal, peanut butter and the round sandy ones.

Banana bread is also on the list. Hubby did not finish the bunch before they started to get soft. :hmm

If I get real ambitious I may make cinnamon rolls..... If......[/QUOTE

I love homemade cinnamon rolls. Thanks for the idea. I may make some for Friday morning :drool

Good morning fellow Squatchers. Im baking pies today. 1 pumpkin 1 pecan and 1 choclate cream. What kind of pies is everyone else baking?
I'm making 2 pumpkin, 2 strawberry cheesecakes, 1 cheesecake for a friend's mom, and a chocolate pudding pie. I LOVE pecan pie, but the pecans are sooo expensive. If I can find some cheap enough I might make one of those too. We're heading to the store tonight b/c I let my mom 'borrow' my ginger and I need to get more. Hoping I get there early enough that I don't have to deal with a million people.

I'm sorry but where I grew up that breast feeding idea was an old wife's tale. That's why alot of children born there are about 12 to 24 months apart.

What's true about breast feeding is that it does help to loose weight and contract uterus into an almost pre pregnancy size.
I believe both of these statements are actually true :)

Many times breastfeeding delays the return of a menstrual cycle after birth- no ovulation=no pregnancies. But that varies from woman to woman :) I didn't get my period back until 6 months after birth and then was able to conceive again!

Even once you get your cycle back, breastfeeding can shorten the second half of your cycle so it can be more difficult to conceive.

Back
Top Bottom