TMI:
I have 8 piercings.
The worst one as fast as healing time was the belly button.
Having clothes/pants rub up against all the time did not help.

I can not wear anything but "real" jewelry in the holes or they hurt.

Oh gosh yes. When I was like 15 I worked at this sub shop, was Doing dishes in the back- my shirt rode up and my freshly pierced belly button got caught on the lip of the dishwashing station. Good gracious it brings tears to my eyes thinking about it :hit:lau

Oh gosh yes. When I was like 15 I worked at this sub shop, was Doing dishes in the back- my shirt rode up and my freshly pierced belly button got caught on the lip of the dishwashing station. Good gracious it brings tears to my eyes thinking about it :hit:lau
It's been about 25 years since I had that one done and I still remember how painful and how long it took to heal.
Not something I have forgotten.

Ok. I have been baking all day and what not. If I missed too much, someone can give me a condensed version.
@rjohns39 did you sex you piggies??
did @Smuvers Farm show up today?

I got my “How to Speak Chicken” book from Amazon yesterday (I think), I need to check it out.

One boy one girl boy not fixed. Smuvers did show up briefly

I made homemade mac n cheese, p-nut butter fudge and mini pecan pies. All from my husband’s Grandma’s recipes and holiday favorites, since we are doing Thanksgiving with my family. I also made homemade cheescake with a side of fresh blueberry compote. :flCheesecake turned out good!!!

I made homemade mac n cheese, p-nut butter fudge and mini pecan pies. All from my husband’s Grandma’s recipes and holiday favorites, since we are doing Thanksgiving with my family. I also made homemade cheescake with a side of fresh blueberry compote. :flCheesecake turned out good!!!
:drool Hubby and i will stop by very soon!

Hey sweet peeps!

I'm gonna be scarce the next coupla days, hosting Thanksgiving at my new house for the first time for 13+ people....been cooking and prepping and whatnot...a little stressful, but it's all good! :)

I hope everyone has a safe and happy and drama free day! :) Love you all, and safe travels to anyone who will be on the road. Seeya in a couple of days. Stay warm and keep your chickies locked up tight.

XO,

Cindi

Back
Top Bottom