Tell me more about cream cheese eggs. Never heard of them.

It is literally just blending softened cream cheese into eggs. I usually do 1 oz cheese to every egg. I soften an 8oz brick of cream cheese overnight. Toss it with 8 eggs into a blender and whip it up. Pour into a pan and cook over medium low heat. They are the softest, creamiest eggs in the world!

Thank you, ladies, for a big part of my breakfast!

20171125_084809.jpg

It is literally just blending softened cream cheese into eggs. I usually do 1 oz cheese to every egg. I soften an 8oz brick of cream cheese overnight. Toss it with 8 eggs into a blender and whip it up. Pour into a pan and cook over medium low heat. They are the softest, creamiest eggs in the world!

Thank you, ladies, for a big part of my breakfast!

View attachment 1195222
Wow, that looks really good! Nice protein boost.

Are you doing a Keto thing? My mom and her husband are on keto and they eat a TON of bacon and cream cheese :drool

I used to be keto, but that would leave me aching for fruits and veggies that weren't *compliant*. I'm more leaned towards eating healthy instead of any certain *fad* diet, although I lose weight like gangbusters when I eat super high fat, like *80% of my calories for the day are from fat* high! I can't sustain that though..... after a SMALL amount of time I start getting nauseated from so much fat. SO, I stopped worrying about my weight (yeah, right) and am a LOT more focused on eating health(er) than any certain micros.

Back
Top Bottom