The REASON for the deep clean is, it's the ONLY TIME my entire house will most likely be totally clean..... and just once a year! :lau there is ALWAYS clutter here.... unfolded laundry... folded laundry not put away.... dishes.... stuff all over the dining table..... unmade beds.....unmopped floors.... we ain't nasty y'all... we just too busy to keep up!!

I think everyone has crap piles somewhere. We have a crap room totally normal home except for that room.Thats the room nobody ever sees,ever.
The REASON for the deep clean is, it's the ONLY TIME my entire house will most likely be totally clean..... and just once a year! :lau there is ALWAYS clutter here.... unfolded laundry... folded laundry not put away.... dishes.... stuff all over the dining table..... unmade beds.....unmopped floors.... we ain't nasty y'all... we just too busy to keep up!!

Yes we definitely have our clutter spots here.

Some mornings there are yesterdays dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher. What's a kitchen table? Seriously mine is a clutter magnet.
That and a good place for the cats to hide from the puppy.

My office has its own issues as does my shop.

Puppy is pointing those weaknesses out for me. :hmm

I will be taking her to the vet tomorrow. Oldhenlikesdogs mentioned it sounding like a bladder infection. It makes sense with what I am seeing so to the vet we go.

I am beat. Chasing puppy puddles with the mop, playing with puppy outside in the blasted cold, trying to clean house, do laundry and follow puppy with a mop is exhausting.

You all have a good night. I am calling it a day.....after I get the 6 loads of laundry put away.
:barnie

Yes we definitely have our clutter spots here.

Some mornings there are yesterdays dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher. What's a kitchen table? Seriously mine is a clutter magnet.
That and a good place for the cats to hide from the puppy.

My office has its own issues as does my shop.

Puppy is pointing those weaknesses out for me. :hmm

I will be taking her to the vet tomorrow. Oldhenlikesdogs mentioned it sounding like a bladder infection. It makes sense with what I am seeing so to the vet we go.

I am beat. Chasing puppy puddles with the mop, playing with puppy outside in the blasted cold, trying to clean house, do laundry and follow puppy with a mop is exhausting.

You all have a good night. I am calling it a day.....after I get the 6 loads of laundry put away.
:barnie
If you have a clean bottle and a pie pan you might catch a pee sample before you go to the vet in the morning and take it with you.

Back
Top Bottom