Hi guys! I have a lot of catching up to do! I've been slacking. :)

Thursday was my last day at my hellhole job. I got a lot of hugs and "I'll miss you"s. It was very bittersweet... I went out with my girls from Guidance and celebrated afterward. Words cannot begin to describe how relieved I feel to be out of there. :wee
:ya :celebrate :bun :celebrate :yesss: :highfive: :woot:wee:wee
So I am officially unemployed now. Sorta. I'm getting back into my subbing groove, and I've been toying with the idea of getting my real estate license, as it's something I always wanted to do. So we'll see...

My eggies are going on lockdown today! I've been candling them every day (yeah, yeah, whatever) and they've been all alive and kicking. I'm SO excited. I'll let you guys know what happens....

I'm still grieving my mom, but day by day it gets a little easier. Some days are worse than others, some are better. That's how it goes. I'm trying to get back into doing yoga again, doing stuff that used to make me feel good, ya know?

Anyway, that's the Cindi update. I'm gonna go feed my chickens now. I have 100s of posts to catch up on! Love you guys....

Hi guys! I have a lot of catching up to do! I've been slacking. :)

Thursday was my last day at my hellhole job. I got a lot of hugs and "I'll miss you"s. It was very bittersweet... I went out with my girls from Guidance and celebrated afterward. Words cannot begin to describe how relieved I feel to be out of there. :wee
:ya :celebrate :bun :celebrate :yesss: :highfive: :woot:wee:wee
So I am officially unemployed now. Sorta. I'm getting back into my subbing groove, and I've been toying with the idea of getting my real estate license, as it's something I always wanted to do. So we'll see...

My eggies are going on lockdown today! I've been candling them every day (yeah, yeah, whatever) and they've been all alive and kicking. I'm SO excited. I'll let you guys know what happens....

I'm still grieving my mom, but day by day it gets a little easier. Some days are worse than others, some are better. That's how it goes. I'm trying to get back into doing yoga again, doing stuff that used to make me feel good, ya know?

Anyway, that's the Cindi update. I'm gonna go feed my chickens now. I have 100s of posts to catch up on! Love you guys....

That's a good Cindi update. Congrats on getting away from the hell hole, good luck with whatever comes next!

I'm excited about your hatch too!! :D :fl

I gotta get to house cleaning, catch yall later. :th

That would be so weird if we both ended up with three. I remember what three is like very vividly...:lau
Looks like we might have The Tres Amigos as well... 6, 7 and Mr Nibbles are the ones who look *viable*...... nothing looks TERRIBLY out of place yet..... but they eggs were cold on the underside when I went to check them... I think DH bumped the bator while getting dressed for work and knocked the lid out of whack......:hit

WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?! I bring her in... with open arms... and she abandons me... us ALL really... :smack to avoid the baby.....

It's a weave.... I can see the lace front... :lau

Back
Top Bottom