No I do not, that tiger is actually a fellas pet.
I met him at advance auto parts, we were talking about buying pet food off ebay and that tiger came up in conversation. He basically works three jobs to feed her, and assured me she's a gentle pussycat.
I will just take his word for it.:)
Do you live on a circus route?

I met him at advance auto parts, we were talking about buying pet food off ebay and that tiger came up in conversation. He basically works three jobs to feed her, and assured me she's a gentle pussycat.
A guy got in trouble for taking a tiger in a bar
Guy has a wolf refugee and has a tiger near by town
He was teaching it to be social

:th One of my kids had a one legged band director.
Same story. Lucky he lived.
For crying out loud.
HIRE SOMEBODY.

Are you ok?
:th One of my kids had a one legged band director.
Same story. Lucky he lived.
For crying out loud.
HIRE SOMEBODY.

Are you ok?
I’m fine or will be in a week or so. Maybe I should get someone to hold my ladder :D

Yes! Take His word for it and do not get close to it!

Scared Little Dog.gif

Oh I know how gentle pussycats can actually be. Seen mine turn tiger way too many times.;)
My Grandma thought her spider monkey she had as a pet was cute and sweet, until it attacked here and sent her to the ER for Stitches!
The Monkey was gone very soon after that....

My Grandma thought her spider monkey she had as a pet was cute and sweet, until it attacked here and sent her to the ER for Stitches!
The Monkey was gone very soon after that....
My monkey only ever bit me once, when i grabbed her in the TV studio. I just finished telling the Star of the show not to open the cage and he did! I grabbed her because i was afraid i would never get her down with the wires and high ceilings in that place.

They called a state of emergency last time it snowed, but we did get a lot of snow. At least they have snow plows here. But they are slow plowing the side roads like ours. Not as used to handling snow as say New York.

Up in Northern VA, they just shut down. I think Fairfax county had 3 plows total.

Back
Top Bottom