Not your fault, weather just shows up.
If that isn't the best description of weather, I don't know what is.

I once slept with a baby goat in my bed. He was dying and i didn't want him to be alone.
:hugs I did the same w/ several of the chicks we got in the mail. I didn't want them to just die alone.

I can’t take credit for this because I just saw it randomly on fb.
But it’s an interesting idea and I thought I’d share.

What to do in an emergency if you need to bring them into a garage or something and don’t have any way to “contain them”. This person got a cheap tent at Walmart!
View attachment 1660145
It seems like a good idea to keep the shavings in. I wonder how the water situation would turn out. Mine seem to enjoy spilling water.

Klaus check in - I had to take my mom to an appt so I looked in when I dropped her off. Klaus seems to be feeling better. She was walking around w/ everyone else and her comb looked good so hopefully she'll be ok now. I'm still going to try tossing some of the monistat at her.

@FlyingNunFarm got my bee stuff! Iv'e propolised everybody's water and iv'e done the cat's nip interesting fact she's an alcoholic.
Sallie is still in the cat's bed, still eating and pooping just not super mobile.
Still stretching that sore side, poor girl.
Cat bed is pretty perfect, she's padded and it is big enough for her to sprawl out.
Cat is not very pleased.:)

Instant pot or a pressure cooker

Wild Rice Experiment

instant-pot-wild-rice-experiment-1-1.jpg

Conclusion: We like Test #2’s results as we enjoy rice with a slight chew, but not too chewy. Adjust the “Wild Rice:Water” Ratio accordingly to your personal preference.
What is a instant pot

Back
Top Bottom