View attachment 1674465

THIS IS A WARNING

POTENTIAL DANGER OF CHICKEN FEATHERS~ In a press release today, the National Institute of Health has announced the discovery of a potentially dangerous substance in the feathers of chickens. This substance, called "amo-bacter poulteri" has been linked with the following symptoms in female humans: *reluctance to cook *reluctance to perform housework *reluctance to wear anything but boots *reluctance to work except in support of a flock *physical craving for contact with chickens (may be an addiction) Beware! if you come in contact with a female human affected by this substance be prepared to talk about chickens for hours on end. This was a public service announcement ... Surgeon General's Warning: Chickens are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense. Be careful out there ladies....

I love this!!!
:thumbsup

Hi everyone. I spent Valentine's Day in bed (not in a good way). I'm having a really bad bout of vertigo . It's been a horrible 24 hrs. Starting to feel a but better. I'm able to sit upright and eat a little bit. Oh this really sucks
I am sorry about the vertigo!

Back
Top Bottom