B685CE2F-301C-4328-AD69-F4231C28F5B9.jpeg

8B49B265-3208-4B20-8332-64E502015D9D.jpeg

33g 46g 50g 58g 63g 70g

I’m kind of caught up.
But I’m having trouble figuring where I left off here with you guys. Was it last Tuesday when I told you Jonah was sick? I apologize if I’m repeating myself. Just trying to make sure I’m not being rude and didn’t give you the final update.

Tuesday night Jonah was miserable.
Wednesday we gave him his last best day ever.
Then at the end of the day we had him put to sleep. We owed it to him.
I’ve been sort of a mess.

Stace......oh Stace. :hugs:hugs:hugs

I am so very sorry. :hugs

There aren't words enough. :hugs

I’m kind of caught up.
But I’m having trouble figuring where I left off here with you guys. Was it last Tuesday when I told you Jonah was sick? I apologize if I’m repeating myself. Just trying to make sure I’m not being rude and didn’t give you the final update.

I can’t hit the like button. So sorry dear. He had a great life with you. :hugs

I’m kind of caught up.

Condolences, :hugs

I’m kind of caught up.

:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs Stacey I don't have any words. It's been a year and a half since ours left us and it's still hard. :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Maybe! :lau
I’ve been looking for Royal Palms all along, but figured the whites would be cool as an option too.

WV, Beware of the purists. There are a couple of schools of thought, and honestly I haven't taken the time to consider if either has merit.:gig The Midget white went extinct several years ago as was also said about the beltsville whites. A group of breeders got together and followed the same breeding program as the original birds and ended up with a sustainable bird that has all the characteristics of the midget white. The purist view is once extinct always extinct. The other group are of the opinion that "if made the same way, looks and acts the same, it's ok." That's less dicey than the beltsville that was thought to be extinct but then a flock of original stock was mysteriously found.?.:confused: Either way some of our good friends are purists while others are not and none of them hang out here. ;) Just be prepared ;)

Omg! Cooool! Went out to give the girls and Negan dinner and look what washed up!
My parents always said there were arrow heads to be found but i'd never found one, this one is in good shape too it is quartz so no surprise there.
But cooooo!:)View attachment 1690852 View attachment 1690853
That's so cool. My brother has quite a collection of arrowheads that he found as a kid in the field and woods behind our house.

Back
Top Bottom