Ugh last embalming I watched the corpse farted.
I'm addicted to that show....DH can't watch it but I have iron guts and can watch gross stuff. I love to watch surgerical procedures of all sorts. Even got to watch a couple embalmings ....in person. That was really interesting
Waiting to clean the coop, everything is out there but Beavis is laying so i'm giving her some peace i'd want it in that situation.

Ugh last embalming I watched the corpse farted.

Waiting to clean the coop, everything is out there but Beavis is laying so i'm giving her some peace i'd want it in that situation.
1309599-f492c0607a870fc6bd5c5ce6dc0527ad.gif

Hey everyone. I spread shavings for the Tolbunts today and collected twigs for kindling. Went to use my corid and it had turned to a syrupy mess. So i had to go buy some. I was able to resist their ducks and chicks. Took Mini, my Shepherd along for the ride. She mostly has to stay home because i usually go into so many stores.

:love
Have fun!! And be super duper extra careful!!

Hahahahaha.....I'm in my living room!! (doesn't get much more careful than that!)
I just got home from work and my hubby had this whole Mardi Gras theme party going, with beads and booze and my chicken suit. He's a freak. :D

Last edited:
I’ve found the sheath removal method easier for me to do, and less risky *for me* to not file or cut too deeply. I wasn’t comfortable with trimming, so I tried the twist off method and it’s so simple.

These are from my little 2 year old serama (was in the house recovering from a near-death experience when our temps got below zero a few weeks ago)
Usually the don’t even bleed, but if they do (his did a little) I coat them with corn starch.
View attachment 1691454

Spur could be stuck in a hens feathers :D

:hugs relax today, hopefully whatever it is, goes away quickly!

Eww they look like teef!

I gotta do Negan's, I never did anything with spurs before (he's my litttle sexy Serama @WVduckchick roo). They're getting looooong, gotta get out my chicken book!

Back
Top Bottom