Eww they look like teef!

I gotta do Negan's, I never did anything with spurs before (he's my litttle sexy Serama @WVduckchick roo). They're getting looooong, gotta get out my chicken book!

You can handle it! Let us know which way you do it please!

Not going out to the bars and such? Private parties are good too. :D

Oh hellz no! I gotta work tomorrow. I had no idea he was gonna do this. He's goofy like that.

He's done these freaky little surprise theme parties just for me, but it's been a long time. Once he did this Hawaiian beach party thing (that was the best) where he decorated our old sunroom like a tiki bar, painted an ocean scene on the sliders, and had like this coconut bikini for me to wear, and made all this island food and booze.

Another time (we were really into Dexter back then) he had the whole sunroom shrink-wrapped and all Dexter-like . I'm telling you, he is such a weirdo. But it's fun. I'm more like a dude, all I want to do is eat and sleep and drink, but he does all this crazy romantic goofy stuff.I can't complain. :D

But hey, I'm laying on the couch drinking a giant hurricane, dressed like a chicken and typing to you guys...so life's pretty good, lol! (and he's cooking shrimp po'boys...I frigging love New Orleans!!!!!!)

Eww they look like teef!

I gotta do Negan's, I never did anything with spurs before (he's my litttle sexy Serama @WVduckchick roo). They're getting looooong, gotta get out my chicken book!
Do it soon, before the drink wears off!

Do it soon, before the drink wears off!

Oh no Ron! I LOVE that stuff. When I was vet I loved nothing more than lancing a big, gross, juicy cat bite abscess! The grosser the better.

I jst discovered Dr. Pimple Popper and that is the SHIZZ. I really miss the nasty veterinary stuff, lol!

Kinky!:gig
Hahahahaha.....I'm in my living room!! (doesn't get much more careful than that!)
I just got home from work and my hubby had this whole Mardi Gras theme party going, with beads and booze and my chicken suit. He's a freak. :D
Half done with the coop, no i'm not the slowest poop shoveler on earth lol!
I took it down to the floor and Dutch wanted to come sit in the nest boxes....all of them...repeatedly.
Still have the small side and the middle to go.
Found a mystery egg too, no idea who laid it or how old it is so it will remain a mystery.;)

Oh no Ron! I LOVE that stuff. When I was vet I loved nothing more than lancing a big, gross, juicy cat bite abscess! The grosser the better.

I jst discovered Dr. Pimple Popper and that is the SHIZZ. I really miss the nasty veterinary stuff, lol!
I watched one that was actually a cyst that she popped. It was something else to see!

@pitbullmomma
Look up vet clinic gambia on YouTube. I can't get it to work at the moment or I'd link it. It's weird vet medical stuff. The guy is German I believe but was working in Africa. Dogs are not treated the best but he goes after bad clients. He left last year and the channel has stopped for the most part.
There is a sister channel by the same guy. It's almost all mango worm removal. The name is the proper name for mango worms, that I can't pronounce let alone spell.

I'm a closet popaholic. :oops: Dr. Lee is my favorite. Her bedside manner with her patients is great.

That was fun NOT! They always act so weird after all the poop is gone like iv'e done some major life changing stuff out there when all iv'e done is get rid of crap and feathers and put down fresh hay.
You'd think that would be a nice thing to walk into but apparently it is terrifying and delicious simultaneously.
I had to come in, change into my coop bathrobe to even get Rene close to going inside.
I wore my old coat out there to clean so I always do in the winter and she isn't a fan....totally slipped my mind.
Why they gotta be so flippin WEIRD!:th

@pitbullmomma
Look up vet clinic gambia on YouTube. I can't get it to work at the moment or I'd link it. It's weird vet medical stuff. The guy is German I believe but was working in Africa. Dogs are not treated the best but he goes after bad clients. He left last year and the channel has stopped for the most part.
There is a sister channel by the same guy. It's almost all mango worm removal. The name is the proper name for mango worms, that I can't pronounce let alone spell.

I'm a closet popaholic. :oops: Dr. Lee is my favorite. Her bedside manner with her patients is great.
Ok..
..I have to admit. I have watched more than a couple of the mango worm removals and the bot fly larvae removal videos on you tube. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom