Morning folks :frow

:woot For all Bob's little popcorn chickens!!

You know we will want numbers...how many set, how many hatched, which breeds.

Nosey aren't I. :oops:

I think we're up to a half dozen or so out of the shell. Barred Holland. I need 95 to fill the orders. I put 109 developing eggs into lock down plus 20 I suspect were early quitters. Tomorrow is hatch day, so we'll see what we see.

I think we're up to a half dozen or so out of the shell. Barred Holland. I need 95 to fill the orders. I put 109 developing eggs into lock down plus 20 I suspect were early quitters. Tomorrow is hatch day, so we'll see what we see.

Those are impressive numbers Bob!
I am hoping you get more than your minimum needed.

I had to put electric fence wire around our flower beds in the desert, all that nice fluffy cool sand drew every cat in the neighborhood. People should keep them inside!

I am going to try using larger rock on top of the sand. I am hoping it keeps neighborhood cats out and keeps sand from washing into the pond.
:fl

Last edited:
Good morning guys.

Thing 1 grabbed one of DH’s bandanas this morning and asked me to “put on the mouth”. He walked around like that for 10 min or so. This is the closest I’ll get to posting a picture of his whole face until he is old enough to want his pictures posted.
C00A5DE0-C5CE-464C-A144-F23E30832E8A.jpeg

@Texas Kiki @staceyj

Good luck!

Orders for 95! Nice. I am happy to see people wanting a white egg layer.

Back
Top Bottom