AWWWWWWWWW maaaaan. Poor Henry.
Imma miss hearing of his adventures.
:hit

May they both grow into fine roosters.
I know, but he was going to be a biiig boy and so was Dick.
She needed, I had extra it worked out.
Plus poor Barb, Kim, Stacey, Doonese, Rene, Ethel and Dutch are all probably thrilled, there was a lot of hungry man about to pop loose.:gig

I think my Derp is a boy. Wings starting to get dark. :(
Don't worry yet, wings don't matter.
It will be body, and chest that will be telling.:)

I know, but he was going to be a biiig boy and so was Dick.
She needed, I had extra it worked out.
Plus poor Barb, Kim, Stacey, Doonese, Rene, Ethel and Dutch are all probably thrilled, there was a lot of hungry man about to pop loose.:gig

Don't worry yet, wings don't matter.
It will be body, and chest that will be telling.:)

Those girls just don't know how very lucky they got.
I will be happy for your flock that those boys left before manning up.
:th

I know! I already wince seeing Negan's big butt messing with the little hens can't imagine that X3.
That isn't even counting Prince, he's little but still a man.
They owe me.:lau
Those girls just don't know how very lucky they got.
I will be happy for your flock that those boys left before manning up.
:th

My 2 Buff Bantam cochins are sharing being parents to these chicks! I am building them their own small coop.
20190623_155927.jpg

Morning folks :frow

Watched the group of littles for a while out of those three boys Henry is the only one who never left the girls.
Either he's going to be a good boy or he thinks he's a girl could be both we are talking about Henry. :D
@rjohns39 I keep forgetting to ask.
How did the chicks you held out do? Did any make it?
Neither one made it more than a few days. I'm glad I didn't ship them. All the birds arrived safe and sound and are all thriving in their new home.

Hey guys.

I feel like crap. I haven’t slept more than 1.25 hours since I took a nap Sunday morning. My red blood cell count is so low they are talking about doing a transfusion and I feel like I’ve been beaten up. But it’s worth it.

My parents brought Thing 1 up for a visit yesterday. He was adorable with the Milk Drinker.
2DEF1A2F-605B-4730-A56E-66AE15D0B508.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom