My noodle necked girl is back with the flock! Had to fight to give her one more dose of Propolis for good measure. Now I can’t even tell which one she is!

:woot

Seriously Nunny!! I would never have predicted THAT fast of a recovery.

I am very happy for you and for her. :)

Hello. How is everyone? What have I missed the last month and a half?
You missed the birth of Thing 2 currently known as Milk Drinker. He was born 16 days ago, 10lb 1oz, 21” long. I got my VBAC!
96B0C265-1ABC-49FA-86AE-66CB62CF2447.jpeg
3C5CAA6B-BD8E-43D9-969F-643E7781D9E2.jpeg
36442E7B-F99A-43BA-84EA-0298FFA20083.jpeg

Attachments

• 7A8D8D92-BF42-4E92-B8E4-A31EE9D94505.jpeg
    7A8D8D92-BF42-4E92-B8E4-A31EE9D94505.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 0
OK, so I have kind of a goofy question to ask you guys.

I've been thinking of taking Flower to my special school as a therapy chicken. :) I got the go ahead from my principal (she's awesome) and everyone else is cool with it.

So, I ordered the bantam sized (X Small) chicken harness and a leash off of MPC. It came today, I was so excited!!! But I tried to put it on her and the head hole is humungous for her little bean head, she pulls it right out. :( Have any of you ever used one of these? Can you like somehow make the head hole smaller? I guess I could try it on one of my other chickens, but I wanted to bring Flower in as she is so awesome (I have her on the couch with me right now, lol, as my hubby is still at work).

I believe that's the smallest size. Maybe it doesn't work on a d'Uccle cuz the head is too small/neck too short?

:woot

Seriously Nunny!! I would never have predicted THAT fast of a recovery.

I am very happy for you and for her. :)
I was very surprised myself. I thought it was going to be a week at least. But she’s young and I’m a helicopter chicken mom so....:confused:

I’ll take it!

Loving the littles too.
97530918-5FBA-4EDF-BD6A-C901125ED089.jpeg

Can you guess which one earned the nickname Brutus? :gig
What’s crazy is the other Death Layers are the same size as the day old Flowers. (Not happy with how that whole situation played out but that’s for another post.)

OK, so I have kind of a goofy question to ask you guys.

I've been thinking of taking Flower to my special school as a therapy chicken. :) I got the go ahead from my principal (she's awesome) and everyone else is cool with it.

So, I ordered the bantam sized (X Small) chicken harness and a leash off of MPC. It came today, I was so excited!!! But I tried to put it on her and the head hole is humungous for her little bean head, she pulls it right out. :( Have any of you ever used one of these? Can you like somehow make the head hole smaller? I guess I could try it on one of my other chickens, but I wanted to bring Flower in as she is so awesome (I have her on the couch with me right now, lol, as my hubby is still at work).

I believe that's the smallest size. Maybe it doesn't work on a d'Uccle cuz the head is too small/neck too short?
@Auroradream26 is familiar with harnesses. Maybe she can help.

Back
Top Bottom