If I was closer i'd let her hang out with Hobo, that fixed the meanies here.
That hen is the devil.:oops:
Sweet Rene is using poop defense again. Pick her up she poops, iv'e gotten wise and do a false lift she's only got one shot.
That is a rough morning Rae. :hugs

Peanut is broody broke BUT is back to eating eggs.
:barnie

Anyone want a giant blue cochin that goes broody, is mean to chicks, rarely lays, eats eggs that others have laid and is more than willing to bite the hand that feeds her??

Didn't think so.
:barnie

It is so hard being a puppy. :rolleyes:

IMG_20190713_163402_burst_01.jpg

We can't have Lizbeth all alone, so we took a drive this morning.

20190713_120029.jpg
Meet Ricardo and Luci. Now for the "Guess the breed" game. I'll save you the gender game, both will poop breakfast.

I tidbitted them some mealworms and Ricardo got so excited about catching them that he started running in circles and just about fell off of me multiple times. He finally ate it, but repeated the process with every mealworm I tidbitted. (Yes, we are calling her a he, but they were sexed before being put out for sale. If she crows, there will be a rooster collar in her future.)

View attachment 1844305
Meet Ricardo and Luci. Now for the "Guess the breed" game. I'll save you the gender game, both will poop breakfast.

I tidbitted them some mealworms and Ricardo got so excited about catching them that he started running in circles and just about fell off of me multiple times. He finally ate it, but repeated the process with every mealworm I tidbitted. (Yes, we are calling her a he, but they were sexed before being put out for sale. If she crows, there will be a rooster collar in her future.)
They are adorable :love

View attachment 1844305

Silkies! :love :wee

Back
Top Bottom