20190713_125744.jpg
The quilt is going to Canada tomorrow. Wedding in a week.

How are you doing Kayla? Good summer so far?
@HuffleClaw
I’m doing great, thank you! Yes, it’s been a good summer so far... after last month's summer classes I’m not 100% sure I’m ready to tackle the fall semester later next month. But I’ll survive! :gig

How are you doing this summer so far CSAchook?

I’m doing great, thank you! Yes, it’s been a good summer so far... after last month's summer classes I’m not 100% sure I’m ready to tackle the fall semester later next month. But I’ll survive! :gig

How are you doing this summer so far CSAchook?
Ooff summer classes are rough! Congrats on sticking it out. I hope you get a little R&R before fall classes start.

I am doing ok. Supposed to be working on my dissertation this summer but haven’t made much progress :hmm Busy with work and such. I did just get my June chicks moved outside so that is exciting. They are so happy about the extra space. And so much dirt to dig and bathe in! :gig

Ooff summer classes are rough! Congrats on sticking it out. I hope you get a little R&R before fall classes start.

I am doing ok. Supposed to be working on my dissertation this summer but haven’t made much progress :hmm Busy with work and such. I did just get my June chicks moved outside so that is exciting. They are so happy about the extra space. And so much dirt to dig and bathe in! :gig
It’s hard being busy with birds and working on other stuff too! :hugs Hopefully you get it all done on time. :fl

I bet those chickies LOVE the dirt! :wee

Back
Top Bottom