Glad I could help! Depending on cupboard finish there are other harsher things you can use if needed. Dawn is the best though. Tough but gentle. LOL

The Dawn seems to be really the best.

The cabinets are second hand to me and probably 25+ years old. The Dawn cut right through the crud! The Murphy's :hmm I am rather disappointed in. It took 10x the elbow grease and I still had a few spots.
The finish is getting rather worn so I am thinking I should paint them soon......

Thinking light grey up top and darker grey below......

Yeah....yet another thing needing done around here. :rolleyes:

There are 13 upper doors. :barnie

The cabinets are second hand to me and probably 25+ years old. The Dawn cut right through the crud! The Murphy's :hmm I am rather disappointed in. It took 10x the elbow grease and I still had a few spots.
The finish is getting rather worn so I am thinking I should paint them soon......

Nice to have so many, though, for storage! I've been using TSP before painting, it de-glosses to prep for paint as well as de-greasing.

Ok plant people. Can I help this rose or is it a lost cause?
20190810_150415.jpg
20190810_150409.jpg
20190810_150430.jpg

Well at least the paint will stick better!

Back
Top Bottom