Out of sight, out of mine, hopefully. :D

That's the goal.
I got that cord concealing channel stuff. It was a minor PITA to get the cords shoved in but it is done.
Getting rid of the tv stand freed up floor space and removes corners. With this many big dogs I don't want anyone knocked into a corner.

Oh and no Moore sliding the stand out to sweep and mop!
Not to mention no more room for stupid carp I have to dust!!

That's the goal.
I got that cord concealing channel stuff. It was a minor PITA to get the cords shoved in but it is done.
Getting rid of the tv stand freed up floor space and removes corners. With this many big dogs I don't want anyone knocked into a corner.

Oh and no Moore sliding the stand out to sweep and mop!
Not to mention no more room for stupid carp I have to dust!!
Easy cleaning is a must here too. My one tv on a stand is screwed down to the stand to prevent big oafs from knocking it down.

Jeeze, I have been going since 8am!
Picked up branches, mowed what I could of the yard, poop scooped, fixed a fence section.
I just had the energy so I used it, figured i'd better it does not happen often.:lau

Welllllll the basset hounds are still in the hood.

I was in the sewing room when all heck broke out in my kennel.
:barnie

Is that lady stupid? I'm glad you're ok Henny.:)

Some lady was walking in the valley of the ditch (it never has water in it) with 2 bassets on retractable leashes.
Yup....up one side then the other they went.

That set my girls off. I just want to know why the tater mine will start fighting each other when at the back fence barking at something in the alley!!!
:mad:

What the blazes would possess someone to walk their dogs between yards where each yard has at least 2 dogs with most having 4+?

CHICKY!!
You have been busy!

It was to windy here to do much of anything. My birds actually went to bed 2 hours early. I guess they had enough of the cold wind in their sparce bloomers too. :lau

Tilly has drug the toy basket to the middle of the living room again. Yes numerous times today. :rolleyes: Drag, upend and find THE perfect toy by spreading all the others out.
It is not a small basket either. :hmm

It was around 70ish here today, this time of year is freak weather it felt more like spring.
It will be like that until mid Novemeber then it will just be miserably cold. Iv'e got to snatch the decent days while they're around.
Nobody turned in early for me, im getting a little tired of herding derps while avoiding that skunk especially since it has decided im perfectly fine to be within two feet from.
Iv'e got a pet i'd rather not have.:barnie
Tilly has been keeping you busy lol!
She gets to teach little River raisin all her tricks too.:D
CHICKY!!
You have been busy!

It was to windy here to do much of anything. My birds actually went to bed 2 hours early. I guess they had enough of the cold wind in their sparce bloomers too. :lau

Tilly has drug the toy basket to the middle of the living room again. Yes numerous times today. :rolleyes: Drag, upend and find THE perfect toy by spreading all the others out.
It is not a small basket either. :hmm

It was around 70ish here today, this time of year is freak weather it felt more like spring.
It will be like that until mid Novemeber then it will just be miserably cold. Iv'e got to snatch the decent days while they're around.
Nobody turned in early for me, im getting a little tired of herding derps while avoiding that skunk especially since it has decided im perfectly fine to be within two feet from.
Iv'e got a pet i'd rather not have.:barnie
Tilly has been keeping you busy lol!
She gets to teach little River raisin all her tricks too.:D

OH DEAR LORD NO!!!
Can you imagine how loud it will get when the poor mailman comes by?!?
:th

I thought you had sent Albert this way with his bags packed. :hmm
SOMEONE poked a little stinker the other night. He certainly let loose. :lau

I am super glad you had a beautiful day while you had "found" energy. Having energy while it is carpy out would be aggravating.

I am sure if it had been nice here there would have been a lot of slow to roost birds.
That wind tatered them off too. :gig

It is well after dark and my silly doggies are having a romp in the yard.
:barnie It is full on dark before 7 already?

Tomorrow will be chilly/cold again. I guess there is stuff I can still get done......inside.
Jack needs a bath. He has a vet appointment Tuesday for vaccines. I want them to listen to his lungs while we are there.

Back
Top Bottom