Ok, I finally get to sit down OMG am I ever ready to lol!
Raisin report whenever you get a sec Henny pleeeeaase ma'am.:)

Butt looks like somebody punched me in the cheek.
Iv'e got a bruise maybe a bit bigger that a silver dollar.
I will survive but no thong modeling for awhile.:D

We got home about 45 minutes ago. :th

My dogs are all good with the wrinkle queen. :yesss:
The wrinkle queen seems to be all good with the big dogs too.
:woot

Even Delilah had a sniff and did not snark at all. :wee

She had not eaten so once things settled some she had her dinner. She ate it all! Now is sleepy time. :lau She is snuggled in the recliner next to hubs leg.

I will get some pics in the morning. I think we are all pretty tuckered out.

She shifted so I got what I could.

IMG_20191024_212135.jpg IMG_20191024_212124.jpg

Snoozing away.

That's a good way to think about it. I took off last week w/ intentions of getting stuff done, but failed at most everything. I did get the big basket full of my clothes put in a dress & a basket full of stuff I'll never wear again to pass along. & the plexi glass in the coop, but other than that I ended up either shuttling kids around, doing stuff for my dad, or going to work.. (yeah, even if I'm off I still have to work b/c no one else wants to do my daily stuff while I'm off & how dare I take off so someone else has to do it!).
I like to try to do stuff in the spring and fall, b/c I never get even 1/2 the stuff I want to do finished. Most of the time I'm just happy if I can get the dishes washed & laundry washed. Oh! I did get the bathtub washed, so that was something.

Awwww. Archie came over for a play date! Maybe Archie needs one of those collars too.

That's an awesome tip & a great bday dinner.

That looks awesome! How do you predator proof the outside of the little house? Buried skirting & attached to the ground?

That's really nice of him. He's probably worried that someone's going to show up at his door and arrest Dave for assault. Speaking of, how's your butt doing?
I made a floor of wood and hardware cloth screwed into the walls.

Omg! I want to squoosh so bad!
She's gorgeous!:love
It is so nice everybody likes raisins lol!
Totally unrelated but I just cut a cantaloupe that was rock hard, im tired now!
We got home about 45 minutes ago. :th

My dogs are all good with the wrinkle queen. :yesss:
The wrinkle queen seems to be all good with the big dogs too.
:woot

Even Delilah had a sniff and did not snark at all. :wee

She had not eaten so once things settled some she had her dinner. She ate it all! Now is sleepy time. :lau She is snuggled in the recliner next to hubs leg.

I will get some pics in the morning. I think we are all pretty tuckered out.

View attachment 1943141 View attachment 1943142

Snoozing away.

Thanks! She is 14#3oz tonight.....before her dinner. :p

View attachment 1943143

Sooooo many wrinkles!

Good morning everyone!

The Milk Drinker let me sleep until 6:30 today! It was wonderful! He's been waking up once a night between 2:30 and 4:30 the the past few weeks. I think he just went through a growth spurt. He's almost 22 lbs now! :th

In other news, in the last week or so, he's been able to keep himself in an upright seated position with only a little help from me. He needs me to put him into the position and keep him from over balancing himself in one direction or another, but he is doing 90% of the work.
IMG_9606.JPG

@Texas Kiki look at the pudge rolls!

Thanks! She is 14#3oz tonight.....before her dinner. :p

View attachment 1943143

Sooooo many wrinkles!
Congrats on the new little one! she's adorable.

Good morning everyone!

The Milk Drinker let me sleep until 6:30 today! It was wonderful! He's been waking up once a night between 2:30 and 4:30 the the past few weeks. I think he just went through a growth spurt. He's almost 22 lbs now! :th

In other news, in the last week or so, he's been able to keep himself in an upright seated position with only a little help from me. He needs me to put him into the position and keep him from over balancing himself in one direction or another, but he is doing 90% of the work.
View attachment 1943311

My goodness how he has grown!
I love the milestones. :love

I am super glad for you all that he is a good sleeper. :yesss:

Thanks. Little River is a big bag of loose skin and wrinkles at this point. :lau

Good morning! Rae wow! Little chub bub is really growing up quickly!
Sorry im a little late I was breaking up the lamest rooster fight in history.
Is it a fight if they both run after contact? They were stirring up the girls so it had to cease.
I blew out my last flannel p.j pants doing that mess so im in mourning.
I replaced them with leggings that have guinea hens on them so guinea butt is a thing now.
I like them, havent seen anyone else wear any so im trend setting.:D
Henny squoosh that raisin for me!

Ok, I finally get to sit down OMG am I ever ready to lol!
Raisin report whenever you get a sec Henny pleeeeaase ma'am.:)

Butt looks like somebody punched me in the cheek.
Iv'e got a bruise maybe a bit bigger that a silver dollar.
I will survive but no thong modeling for awhile.:D
At least you won't have to give up your day job permanently. Has the neighbor notice the missing pumpkin yet?

View attachment 1943141 View attachment 1943142

Snoozing away.
Those feet! Are you sure she's just a pup?

I made a floor of wood and hardware cloth screwed into the walls.
The floor probably helped a lot to make it sturdy. My kids had something similar and I was surprised it's basically just shoving pieces of plastic together & wedging the roof on. It held together, but I felt like there should have been more to support it.

Good morning everyone!

View attachment 1943311

What a cutie! He's growing so fast. So nice that he's still sleeping pretty well for you. Not long before he's up and running w/ his brother.

Back
Top Bottom