At least you won't have to give up your day job permanently. Has the neighbor notice the missing pumpkin yet?

Those feet! Are you sure she's just a pup?

The floor probably helped a lot to make it sturdy. My kids had something similar and I was surprised it's basically just shoving pieces of plastic together & wedging the roof on. It held together, but I felt like there should have been more to support it.

What a cutie! He's growing so fast. So nice that he's still sleeping pretty well for you. Not long before he's up and running w/ his brother.
I also screwed the pieces of the house together, and am putting a board inside all the corners. Added flashing to the peak of the roof to prevent rain pouring in.

My goodness how he has grown!
I love the milestones. :love

I am super glad for you all that he is a good sleeper. :yesss:
I'm glad too! Although I had to move him up a diaper size early. He started flooding his diapers and getting himself and the bed wet because he would sleep so long and hard.
Good morning! Rae wow! Little chub bub is really growing up quickly!
Sorry im a little late I was breaking up the lamest rooster fight in history.
Is it a fight if they both run after contact? They were stirring up the girls so it had to cease.
I blew out my last flannel p.j pants doing that mess so im in mourning.
I replaced them with leggings that have guinea hens on them so guinea butt is a thing now.
I like them, havent seen anyone else wear any so im trend setting.:D
Henny squoosh that raisin for me!
Lame rooster fights are better than serious ones. I've had serious ones and they aren't fun.
What a cutie! He's growing so fast. So nice that he's still sleeping pretty well for you. Not long before he's up and running w/ his brother.
I know! He's already doing the inchworm crawl.
Rae, he's growing way too fast, but that's what they do. He's adorable.:love
I know! Part of me wants them to be little babies forever but another part wants them to be more independent and not be latched on to me (literally and metaphorically) all the time.

Im just going to come out and say it.
Some men are rude about fashion or lack of in my case, it isn't like I don't know and its not like I care.
These are the pants, they don't have a hole so they're awesome out of the gate.
Hubs said he wouldn't take me to a dogfight in them.
He's going to be seeing these faces a lot, we are way above pants shame in this house.:)
m_5d75616dabe1ceee01dfbd8c.jpg

At least you won't have to give up your day job permanently. Has the neighbor notice the missing pumpkin yet?
Yes and no.
I told his grandpa about the "incident" and he's keeping the kid out of the crime scene until I plant the imposter.:p

Lame rooster fights are better than serious ones. I've had serious ones and they aren't fun.
No question they're better, they're just as loud though.
Neighbor's are going to have torches and pitchforks on us if they do that very much.:lau

I finally have word. There will be 3 extra puppies here this evening.
Of course one is the gorgeous boy in a red collar that is beyond sweet........and I want to buy him too.

Lord keep me from such foolishness!
:oops:Oh no, maybe that's been the master plan all along. :lol:

Last edited:
Im just going to come out and say it.
Some men are rude about fashion or lack of in my case, it isn't like I don't know and its not like I care.
These are the pants, they don't have a hole so they're awesome out of the gate.
Hubs said he wouldn't take me to a dogfight in them.
He's going to be seeing these faces a lot, we are way above pants shame in this house.:)
View attachment 1943515
Yes and no.
I told his grandpa about the "incident" and he's keeping the kid out of the crime scene until I plant the imposter.:p

No question they're better, they're just as loud though.
Neighbor's are going to have torches and pitchforks on us if they do that very much.:lau
I guess the question is why is your husband attending dog fights? I'd be careful wearing them around the birds, but that's only b/c William seems to think clothing is giving him the crazy eyes and trying to fight him.

Of course one is the gorgeous boy in a red collar that is beyond sweet........and I want to buy him too.

3 is so much better than 8. Sending you the strength to keep your new additions down to 1. maybe having 4 pups will give you incentive to keep say now to a 2nd pup.

Oh what is one more raisin Henny?
You've named him already too.
Just one more raisin.:D

I guess the question is why is your husband attending dog fights? I'd be careful wearing them around the birds, but that's only b/c William seems to think clothing is giving him the crazy eyes and trying to fight him.

3 is so much better than 8. Sending you the strength to keep your new additions down to 1. maybe having 4 pups will give you incentive to keep say now to a 2nd pup.

The dogfight thing is a not so nice way of saying a person isn't fit to be in public.
My dad left him that little gem to use over and over and ooooover.
Hopefully guinea butt wont look at these boys the wrong way.
I do not want fat roosters running into my rear and immediately fleeing the scene screaming like they are on fire.
Call me crazy, but i'd pass on that.:p

Back
Top Bottom