Oh what is one more raisin Henny?
You've named him already too.
Just one more raisin.:D

The dogfight thing is a not so nice way of saying a person isn't fit to be in public.
My dad left him that little gem to use over and over and ooooover.
Hopefully guinea butt wont look at these boys the wrong way.
I do not want fat roosters running into my rear and immediately fleeing the scene screaming like they are on fire.
Call me crazy, but i'd pass on that.:p

I've heard Bloodhounds are pack motivated. They get depressed if they don't have at least one other bloodhound to be friends with. Thank goodness you realized that yourself.

You two!! Such enablers! :gig

It would be NUTS to take on 2 gigantic raisin dogs. That would put us at 7 when my son's Malamute puppy is here in the early spring.
:th

I do keep them vetted and clean but still....I don't want to be called an animal hoarder. :hmm

Chicky!
Those are some fancy guinea duds. Just CYA in case those bowling ball roosters get ideas. Thinking they might try a Mario wall kick maneuver on ya.

Last edited:
Nuts! I just want you to be happy......and fully raisined.
Seriously they're potato dogs until they smell something neat....you like potatoes.:)
You two!! Such enablers! :gig

It would be NUTS to take on 2 gigantic raisin dogs. That would put us at 7 when my son's Malamute puppy is here in the early spring.
:th

I do keep them vetted and clean but still....I don't want to be called an animal hoarder. :hmm

My June chicks are getting big!
20191025_132417.jpg

Ok, ya'll know im cheap or at least most of ya'll highly suspect I am.
Anyway on the hunt for pants im noticing the "cheap" places are a bit more pricey now, im not happy Ebay and Amazon have lost their minds.
I take another route, Poshmark and it is more agreeable to me, all around....except the social element that crap could go.
I get a wild hair and decide to look at Wish too since im in the zone.
I wasted my time, wish sells junk tons of it!
Im baffled at the vastness of the crap.
Then I see "something" up for grabs and I have to share so I screenshoted this bargain on the page.
Cover your eyes youngins.
Chinese people and bachelorette parties do not mix well at all!:gig
Screenshot_2019-10-25_120301.jpg

Ok, ya'll know im cheap or at least most of ya'll highly suspect I am.
Anyway on the hunt for pants im noticing the "cheap" places are a bit more pricey now, im not happy Ebay and Amazon have lost their minds.
I take another route, Poshmark and it is more agreeable to me, all around....except the social element that crap could go.
I get a wild hair and decide to look at Wish too since im in the zone.
I wasted my time, wish sells junk tons of it!
Im baffled at the vastness of the crap.
Then I see "something" up for grabs and I have to share so I screenshoted this bargain on the page.
Cover your eyes youngins.
Chinese people and bachelorette parties do not mix well at all!:gigView attachment 1943895
And only 8 bucks. :lau

Back
Top Bottom