They look more like chocolate covered raisins to me. :D So River has moved on up, or does she return to the puppy pile?

She is hubs puppy sooooo.....he is a little protective since these are 5+ pounds heavier. That and since these are not ours they are not allowed loose with my big dogs. No way no how do I want an accidental injury to one of these.

IMG_20191027_130326.jpg
Good lord pick a spot already!

IMG_20191027_130345.jpg

Sable wants to play with ALL the puppies. :lau

Wow, I can really see the airedale in Tilly. Poor Sable, just one mom, you have so many. :p

My dogs would be going nuts with those squeakers about.

Yeah....Tilly And Sable have gone off their feed. To focused on pups I guess.

I baited the big dogs food with a couple tablespoons of beef broth this morning.

Tilly turned out pretty neat really. There is just the right amount of each parent to be able to see both breeds.

Oh and kitty is NOT AMUSED not one little bit.
She has food, water, a comfy bed and run of the back of the house. She likes being on my big cutting table so that is where everything except the litter box is.

Yeah....Tilly And Sable have gone off their feed. To focused on pups I guess.

I baited the big dogs food with a couple tablespoons of beef broth this morning.

Tilly turned out pretty neat really. There is just the right amount of each parent to be able to see both breeds.

Oh and kitty is NOT AMUSED not one little bit.
She has food, water, a comfy bed and run of the back of the house. She likes being on my big cutting table so that is where everything except the litter box is.
Oh no, poor old kitty. Probably thinks she's gone senile. :hmm

She is ok. She can walk between the bars on the puppy gate and HAS come out here. I go in and pet her when we have quiet moments too.
Yeah she is getting up there in age.
Can you imagine waking up one morning and there's twice as many dogs as the night before? Good thing is when the extras go home your dogs may not even notice the extra pup. :)

Back
Top Bottom