Ok birds are fed and watered. Exactly zero pop doors will be opened today.
Freaking cold with blowing snow out there. No one would go out in this anyway.

The big dogs had a good romp in the fresh snow. They needed to run some energy off for sure. I am glad they enjoyed it.

Yes Chicky. In your funky guinea britches. :lau
I truly have no idea how those magnet massage things are supposed to work. :hmm

Cool buttons by the way. :cool:
My dogs love snow. We only got a few flakes last night here. Shorty my pup was enjoying jumping in the air trying to catch them. It was too adorable. :lol:

My dogs love snow. We only got a few flakes last night here. Shorty my pup was enjoying jumping in the air trying to catch them. It was too adorable. :lol:

Mine plow through the snow at a high rate of speed. Tilly had to have buried her muzzle in it to come in with that much ice on her chin hairs.
I only let them have the amount of time it took me to tend birds. To cold for much more.....well except for the Malamute. She could have played longer.

Mine plow through the snow at a high rate of speed. Tilly had to have hurried her muzzle in it to come in with that much ice on her chin hairs.
I only let them have the amount of time it took me to tend birds. To cold for much more.....well except for the Malamute. She could have played longer.
I'm smiling away thinking about doggy snowplows. :lol: Most of mine will hide in the house when it gets really cold. It will be mostly me and Sunny the Aussie tending critters.

Storm shopping is NEVER fun ;)
You don't have fun weeding through the crazies? I am shocked and stupified Bob.:D

:lau. OMG I should not search then type before researching more. :gig

MESSAGE not Massage. :lau

:caf Yeah....I need more coffee. :hmm

:lau:lau:lau:lau

Note sticker uppers not body helpers. :gig

No magnetic guinea massage for you Chicky.
Well crap, there go my plans for the day! :lau

You don't have fun weeding through the crazies? I am shocked and stupified Bob.:D

Well crap, there go my plans for the day! :lau

:confused: Might still work.
I have heard that magnets increase circulation. Could be more hippy hype though. :confused:

We are a sweltering 11° now. :tongue The "feels like" is four below.

I don't even know what I wrote down to make for dinner today. I have nothing out to thaw either. :lau
Soup and sandwiches it may be. :he

Good.morning! So much testosterone out there jeeze! Everything male is working doubletime to be an idiot from Bob to thr boys just lots of low hangers out there.:barnie

Ok, these are the things.
Two packs one white one pink.
Both stink terribly.
View attachment 1946735
Hopefully those guinea pants dont eat my brain like they did this person.:lau
Apryl, you dont advertise the goods in a vintage chicken dress.
Men can only take so much before they stroke out.:p
That's how you get the $$ for more vintage chicken dresses.

Are you going to use the magnets or regift them?

I completely forgot!!! Over the weekend I took the card out of my trail cam and there was a coyote!!! a fox!!! a possum, and a trash panda!!! Then I saw several pics of Tubbs so he's still alive. Not happy about 3/4 of the other visitors. The fox was pretty cool though.

Tubbs must be a clever one! That is a lot of not so nice visitors.
:eek:

Now that everyone has done the 3 P's in here and my big girls are outside I should go clear s*** off the hoop run, the walkways, and probably the front walk.
It is still coming down and my "want to" is pretty low. :hmm

:lau
At least something is working I guess. :gig

I KNOW I am derpy today. Really really derpy. :rolleyes:

Lack of sleep will do that. :confused:

At least you pooped.
I can't even do that.:p
EDIT: I can poop.
I just doze off on the throne.
omg-1.gif

A Poopy Derpy Throne!

Back