So Takoda my husky got into my quail eggs and eat some of them before I noticed!!!! :mad::mad::mad::he:he
I'm down 10 and picked up two out of the floor. So much for thinking the table was ok to let them rest the night while the incubator was settling in.

I'm so mad right now.
We tie up out dog at night. I wonder if he’d tolerate that? 10 really isn’t too bad, definitely could’ve been worse. At least you know he had a nutritious breakfast 🤭

Good morning/not morning,

Thing 1 woke me at 5:45 because he wanted to be covered back up. Thing 2 woke up as soon as I got settled back in bed. Hoping to get back to sleep.

The hurricane leftovers were a whole lot of nothing. It drizzled a bit throughout the day but we got a good bit of sun. We had a nasty thunderstorm on Thursday that caused some flooding but it didn’t get to my chickens.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you can get at least a little rest today.

Good morning Squatch Watchers.
Morning :frow
:frowgood morning all

5 gallon buckets works for chipmunk and mice.. mine also have figured it out

They say a 7 gallon bucket is needed for rats or they can reach or jump out.
I guess it would only work for a small issue then, not really an infestation.

:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
Morning guys, I'm hardly ever up this early but it's my wild day - yep headed for Wally World, Dollar Tree and probably Arby's for lunch. Sorry to be bragging.
:frow Good morning Nancy, have a great day... Enjoy your trip and stay safe
Good Sunday Morning 'Watchers!:cool: Rain from yesterday seems to be over and the sun is out. Low last night was 65, very nice day already here.
:frow Good morning Parront, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom