Oh 2020 December! What a wonderful way to end the year. Catastrophic failure of chicken run!View attachment 2432970View attachment 2432971
I labeled things for reference.
Its still snowing. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm crocheting and staying in the house.

I luckily have power and no one was injured.
Currently 59,618 without power and no estimated time for it to return.
Oh man, you got slammed! :hugs :hugs

Oh 2020 December! What a wonderful way to end the year. Catastrophic failure of chicken run!View attachment 2432970View attachment 2432971
I labeled things for reference.
Its still snowing. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm crocheting and staying in the house.

I luckily have power and no one was injured.
Currently 59,618 without power and no estimated time for it to return.

Son of a gun what a mess!! 😥

OH no
Is the frame PVC or metal
Most was metal. Couple poles replaced with PVC. I had it all 4 years. I can’t complain. This storm is ridiculous. Ohio now has 90k + without power. Geauga county (where I live) is 50% without power. I measured in the driveway and it was at 16”. That’s not where it’s drifted. There was train derailment north west of me. They don’t have as much snow. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Crazy out there!

Most was metal. Couple poles replaced with PVC. I had it all 4 years. I can’t complain. This storm is ridiculous. Ohio now has 90k + without power. Geauga county (where I live) is 50% without power. I measured in the driveway and it was at 16”. That’s not where it’s drifted. There was train derailment north west of me. They don’t have as much snow. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Crazy out there!
That would be a lot of snow for me too. Especially this early :barnie

Iv'e been actively dying....ok, iv'e just had strep and felt like it.:sick
20201129_144808.gif

Back
Top Bottom