Phone rang just once - enough to wake me up at 2am. Went to the kitchen for a fast food frenzy of eating (all the junk food I got at $ tree yesterday) Was bad though, I spent $ 21.97 on bad stuff - think It was a bad reaction to sheltering in place for too long. I usefully spend only a couple bucks. Bad Nancy :smack

Good morning Henny :frow have a great Tuesday !

Going to try for sure. Half a cup of coffee in and I am running through the chores in my head. I should write them down. :hmm
The ducks could use a clean house. If I am cleaning theirs I should do the coops too. It doesn't take long really. I spend a while just watching them while cleaning. It's very relaxing.

Phone rang just once - enough to wake me up at 2am. Went to the kitchen for a fast food frenzy of eating (all the junk food I got at $ tree yesterday) Was bad though, I spent $ 21.97 on bad stuff - think It was a bad reaction to sheltering in place for too long. I usefully spend only a couple bucks. Bad Nancy :smack

:hugsI am sure a lot of peeps are going a bit overboard on snacks. Not only are we all stuck home but it is winter on top of that.
I find myself fighting the urge to bake cookies.

Good morning!
I thought I was out of coffee, got really concerned search efforts were pretty grim.
Major, minor miracle I found a bag in my old whole foods shopping bag.
She's old and fights like a drunk sailor going down but she's beautiful. :)
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day
Good morning everyone. :frow

Just one eye open so it must be coffee o'clock. ☕ ahhhh there it is.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
:frow Good morning Nancy, have a great day

Going to try for sure. Half a cup of coffee in and I am running through the chores in my head. I should write them down. :hmm
The ducks could use a clean house. If I am cleaning theirs I should do the coops too. It doesn't take long really. I spend a while just watching them while cleaning. It's very relaxing.

:hugsI am sure a lot of peeps are going a bit overboard on snacks. Not only are we all stuck home but it is winter on top of that.
I find myself fighting the urge to bake cookies.
At the beginning we went to DQ for cherry freeze and also happy hour sonic drive in - half price sodas from 2-4. Hmmm, 🤢. So. Much. Sugar. I found myself begging for a salad 😂🤣

Good morning folks.

I DID NOT want to get up this morning. I felt like a zombie. DH was exhausted too and ready for bed.

I always want to spell it coochin.
Incorrect and I know it, but the fingers insist coochin is o.k 🤭
My phone always wants to change Cochin to Cornish. Which gets interesting because I have experience with both breeds.

Good morning folks.

I DID NOT want to get up this morning. I felt like a zombie. DH was exhausted too and ready for bed.

My phone always wants to change Cochin to Cornish. Which gets interesting because I have experience with both breeds.

Good morning Rae :frow have a great day :hugs

At the beginning we went to DQ for cherry freeze and also happy hour sonic drive in - half price sodas from 2-4. Hmmm, 🤢. So. Much. Sugar. I found myself begging for a salad 😂🤣

Good morning Fishy :frow have a great day! Yikes, too much sugar so I can understand wanting a salad.

It is a reaction to the mile high crap mountain that gets bigger all the time Nancy.
Id be fused to my sofa by now if I had the funds.

Back
Top Bottom