Never fails, the one day im dressed awful enough that even i wouldn't want to be seen with me im forced out into the light of day.
Im still lazy, my back hurts so im in a big gnome hoodie, electric blue for high visibility of course.
Still kind of cold, so yellow chicken pants they're soft and warm don't match my fabulous shirt but who cares nobody is going to see me.......pfffffffffffffttttttt.
I look out the window and Nancy is in the neighbor's yard, first time EVER.
Would love to be a fly on the wall when they check their cameras. 🤭

Nope, that one is Irene.
This little bug is my Homer. 💖

View attachment 2454426View attachment 2454427
I can sympathize. My neighbors recently got to treated to the sight of me running around both yards in my PJs yelling “Hansel you dumba$$ get back to you wimen” We have a neighbor that lets his Sex link pullets roam all over...and apparently my little puffball has a thing for redheads :he

I can sympathize. My neighbors recently got to treated to the sight of me running around both yards in my PJs yelling “Hansel you dumba$$ get back to you wimen” We have a neighbor that lets his Sex link pullets roam all over...and apparently my little puffball has a thing for redheads :he
Okay, I didn't laugh, but it was hard not to. Teen age boys, what else can I say.... :gig

Ok, another day done yipee!
Seriously it was a gorgeous day, picture perfect....
If you could drown out the sounds of two fumbly horn dog roosters trying to get it on yep perfect.
Both are about as graceful as an atom bomb, and zero girls are feeling it.
Barb has taken to stalking Jerry, and Ethel just wanted to straight up fight him.
Prince tried Lulu again, she's so wide she can just shake him off.
He's a big boy, she just nopes and walks away.
It has been quite a screechy day lol!
Look at all the dang derps, im doomed.
WipeOut40_21_2020_074043.272000.jpg

If you could drown out the sounds of two fumbly horn dog roosters trying to get it on yep perfect.
Barb has taken to stalking Jerry, and Ethel just wanted to straight up fight him.
View attachment 2459136
Im glad your day is going better

View attachment 2459136

Yup that is a whole derp herd!
They are looking good Chicky.

I know!
Ten didn't look so ominous when they were peepers, now that they've expanded though....wowzers.
And iv'e got Nene and her bunch being absolute hellions just because they can.
They're all nuts, not a sane one in the bunch.
And they are eating an insane amount, im literally thinking of luring in drifters. :caf
Yup that is a whole derp herd!
They are looking good Chicky.

I know!
Ten didn't look so ominous when they were peepers, now that they've expanded though....wowzers.
And iv'e got Nene and her bunch being absolute hellions just because they can.
They're all nuts, not a sane one in the bunch.
And they are eating an insane amount, im literally thinking of luring in drifters. :caf

They do go through some serious chow. I think I am buying 150-200# a month with 19 chickens and 7 quackers.
The ducks go through 1 and a half of my precious yellow scoops worth every day. Bunch of piggies!

Back
Top Bottom