someone was looking out for your son!

Absolutely! Along with all the other folks close behind it all. It's amazing that on such a busy road in Friday traffic there were only 2 vehicles involved.

I'm so sorry, but so glad everyone is ok. I bet he will be sore tomorrow

Yeah he is starting to feel it. The impact broke the drivers seat so we expected his back would start to hurt. This morning he said his upper back on the left hurts.
If he ends up needing a doctor we will definitely see to it he gets one.

Oh HECK to the no on those!!!!! :th

:frow Good morning Cheepteach, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Henny,
I couldn't help but do the math in my head... The other driver was going crazy fast to do that damage.

Our best guess is he was going 90++ to do all that damage. He is definitely an idiot to drive like that with kids in the car.

Good morning. :frow

Yesterday while on his way home from work my son was in a pretty bad accident.
He is ok. He is sore but ok.
He was rear ended on the interstate. His car is definitely totalled. He was hit hard enough that the rear of the car is now in front of the rear wheels.
He said traffic had not slowed and he was doing about 65 when hit. I cannot wrap my head around how fast the guy that hit him had to be going.

We all feel like he was super lucky to walk away from it. The other guy and his passengers are ok as well.

I am hoping everyone gets to have a good day today.
WoW! I hope the guy who hit your son has his license and insurance revoked! You son is lucky, go & get some lottery tickets before it wears off.:eek:

He is holding up ok. Thanks everyone.

Just a reminder to everyone to watch their rears lol.

Car replacement is going to be a rough haul. Apparently since he paid his car off over 6 months ago it no longer counts on his credit. I think that's something they should disclose.....to get a loan one must be in constant debt. 🤔😡

He is holding up ok. Thanks everyone.

Just a reminder to everyone to watch their rears lol.

Car replacement is going to be a rough haul. Apparently since he paid his car off over 6 months ago it no longer counts on his credit. I think that's something they should disclose.....to get a loan one must be in constant debt. 🤔😡
Our credit union is the best place around here for a car loan. He should have a pretty good down payment from the insurance, right?

Back
Top Bottom