I brought my pots in to wash, but not sure how since I dont want actual dirt in my sink. I was going to do a two bucket method outside, but not now 🤣 I brought them in so Id remember about them. Hows your son today?
It rains so hard here, you can just leave them outside for a good rinse! :lau 3" in one hour in the Monsoon!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that after 11 long months, I finally got my first blue egg! Congrats to my beautiful Elphaba on finally reaching point of lay. Now if only Glinda would do the same...
EFBF3DCC-06E5-4539-B1FE-E82DF676F674.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that after 11 long months, I finally got my first blue egg! Congrats to my beautiful Elphaba on finally reaching point of lay. Now if only Glinda would do the same...
View attachment 2549652

That is a stunningly beautiful color! 💗

View attachment 2549652
You did not use Photoshop to get that blue, did you???!!🥚🔵 Very nice color, it doesn't even look real. A real Easter egg.:love

You did not use Photoshop to get that blue, did you???!!🥚🔵 Very nice color, it doesn't even look real. A real Easter egg.:love
No photoshop 😁 To be fair, it was taken outside in the early evening when everything looks a bit blue. It truly is beautiful in person though. Bluer than the eggs I used to get from my cream leg bars for sure 😍

Back
Top Bottom