Good night everyone :frow
Im so tired :th Hubs is away with the civil air patrol for a little while and so now im the kids taxi:barnie im usually in bed by now. Not to mention my to do list. SO many projects, so much crap to do before I can do them 😭. The amount of clutter in this house is mind boggling. Kiddo and I are convinced hubs is a hoarder, not just a packrat. He doesnt throw his garbage away even. When i ask, well I may as well ask him to pitch his guitars. He has no problem throwing away our stuff though 🤬
Im hoping to paint the bathroom, but want to replace the light fixture, so of course the one I wanted is now no longer available. Blech! Im also hoping to paint the kitchen cabinets among way too much other stuff. We have four different cabinet styles and colors in there. Im pretty sure thats not an actual style of design, but I could be wrong. At least theyre going to all be white when Im done. 🤣🤣
The garden is doing so-so. Ive gotten zucchini, found a pumpkin and see a few green tomatoes from each variety. I also have had about 5 green beans. Thats it, 5. Carrots seem to be doing okay, but the potatoes rotted. Will be redoing their barrel. I finally got my pallets, so that helps. I need to mow the lawn, but he got a battery mower and ive never used it before. This should be fun, and take forever cuz the batteries run out in 30 minutes :barnie:he
Nunny, does Midgard farms still sell prophalis or do you know?
I shot them an email but no response.
I'm almost out so I'm slightly freaking, that stuff is irreplaceable.🖖🐝
What do you use it for? On the chickens and yourself. I havent heard of Midgard Farms before. I will have to check them out. I usually get my honey, etc. from Kline Honey Bee Farm. I love seeing their guineas, turkeys and peacocks 🥰🥰
A few of our squatchers got new badges today!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/byc-recognition-medals.1214207/post-24724594

Congratulations @CSAchook on your shiny new SPIRIT badge!

Congratulations @Grammy60 on your shiny new SPIRIT badge!

They look AWESOME! 🎆
1626920259264.gif

@Grammy60 & @CSAchook 🥰🤗

Good morning everyone :frow Happy Thursday !!

Good night everyone :frow
Im so tired :th Hubs is away with the civil air patrol for a little while and so now im the kids taxi:barnie im usually in bed by now. Not to mention my to do list. SO many projects, so much crap to do before I can do them 😭. The amount of clutter in this house is mind boggling. Kiddo and I are convinced hubs is a hoarder, not just a packrat. He doesnt throw his garbage away even. When i ask, well I may as well ask him to pitch his guitars. He has no problem throwing away our stuff though 🤬
Im hoping to paint the bathroom, but want to replace the light fixture, so of course the one I wanted is now no longer available. Blech! Im also hoping to paint the kitchen cabinets among way too much other stuff. We have four different cabinet styles and colors in there. Im pretty sure thats not an actual style of design, but I could be wrong. At least theyre going to all be white when Im done. 🤣🤣
The garden is doing so-so. Ive gotten zucchini, found a pumpkin and see a few green tomatoes from each variety. I also have had about 5 green beans. Thats it, 5. Carrots seem to be doing okay, but the potatoes rotted. Will be redoing their barrel. I finally got my pallets, so that helps. I need to mow the lawn, but he got a battery mower and ive never used it before. This should be fun, and take forever cuz the batteries run out in 30 minutes :barnie:he

What do you use it for? On the chickens and yourself. I havent heard of Midgard Farms before. I will have to check them out. I usually get my honey, etc. from Kline Honey Bee Farm. I love seeing their guineas, turkeys and peacocks 🥰🥰

View attachment 2769220
@Grammy60 & @CSAchook 🥰🤗
You sound way too busy for me, but you'll get it done. One thing at a time and hope someone will help you :hugs We are doing everything in pots so it's easier for me to care for this year. We have lots of green tomatoes !

Thank you Fishy :hugs

Good morning everyone. :frow

I harvested carrots yesterday. Out of the 7 pots (10-12" deep and 10" diameter) we got about 10 pounds of carrots after tops were removed.
I am going to sift, amend and replant in case we can get a second late harvest.
Good morning Henny :frowHave a wonderful Thursday !

Good morning folks :frow

I crack myself up Bob!
If anyone didn't know me they'd swear I was a tad loopy.
Anyone who does know me, well they know I am. :D
Chicky, you're my kind of loopy, the good kind :gig
Good morning everyone. :frow

I harvested carrots yesterday. Out of the 7 pots (10-12" deep and 10" diameter) we got about 10 pounds of carrots after tops were removed.
I am going to sift, amend and replant in case we can get a second late harvest.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom