It's the Bissell AirRam Cordless. They sell them at Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Lowes, and on the Bissell website. Here's the Amazon link. https://www.amazon.com/Bissell-Cord...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584138871478338&psc=1

I have textured tile floors, not carpeting. Yes, I like this one. My middle daughter works at HSN. I was shopping to replace a different older one, that finally broke. They had these where she works, so she got me one as a gift. She told me that all she knew about it was that they were hard to keep in stock, because they sold out as soon as they'd come in, and they didn't get many returns on them, which meant people liked them.

It's the Bissell AirRam Cordless. They sell them at Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Lowes, and on the Bissell website. Here's the Amazon link. https://www.amazon.com/Bissell-Cord...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584138871478338&psc=1

I have textured tile floors, not carpeting. Yes, I like this one. My middle daughter works at HSN. I was shopping to replace a different older one, that finally broke. They had these where she works, so she got me one as a gift. She told me that all she knew about it was that they were hard to keep in stock, because they sold out as soon as they'd come in, and they didn't get many returns on them, which meant people liked them.
Is this the same one?
https://www.hsn.com/products/bissell-airram-cordless-vacuum/8517711

I did stuff today! 🤣 I found the bedroom floor and mopped it. Sorted laundry and washed, dried and put away most of it. Cleaned under the fish tank and watered the flower beds in the front.
🤔 it feels like I did more. Oh well.
oh yes, I took out two loads of recycling and scooped the litter boxes.
also, the patient seems to keep improving each day. Yay!

I did stuff today! 🤣 I found the bedroom floor and mopped it. Sorted laundry and washed, dried and put away most of it. Cleaned under the fish tank and watered the flower beds in the front.
🤔 it feels like I did more. Oh well.
oh yes, I took out two loads of recycling and scooped the litter boxes.
also, the patient seems to keep improving each day. Yay!
lots more than i did
glad you're getting better

55 f this morning
80s and not humid again ....door acting up again.
I think it's the hinge position. Usually it attaches on the jamb and jamb side of the door. It attaches to the inside of the door.
KIMG0702_01.JPG

Another raccoon makes 94 .

Last edited:
Our water quality has been going downhill for awhile now. The new water equipment people, are out here fixing it now. They were talking putting all new media, and rebedding it. I thought we had only lived here about 4 years, so the medium was only about 3.5 years old. Nope, Dh checked, and we've lived here 6 years. Yeah, it's clearly time to change out, and rebed the medium. Wow, how the time has flown.

Our water quality has been going downhill for awhile now. The new water equipment people, are out here fixing it now. They were talking putting all new media, and rebedding it. I thought we had only lived here about 4 years, so the medium was only about 3.5 years old. Nope, Dh checked, and we've lived here 6 years. Yeah, it's clearly time to change out, and rebed the medium. Wow, how the time has flown.
is this a water softener or something else

Back
Top Bottom