OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Check with JoshU up in Ada. He may not have SC silkies, but he might know someone who does.

Also, howdy, neighbor. I pass by Galena all the time on 3 when I'm headed to Westerville through Sunbury.

Hi guys- I am in Galena Oh -Does anyone have any show quality silkie hatching eggs?
Thanks,
Tracy
Hi mammat!

I live in Cardington and I have silkies. I breed as close to the SOP as I can and I've been very pleased with what has hatched out so far.

What colors were you looking for? I have partridge that are laying well and my blacks have been laying pretty regularly, too. My splash are not quite "on it" for spring, yet! I do have Showgirls in with my silkies during the winter, so there is a chance of getting those in a hatch. If that is a problem, I will be separating my pens for breeding at the end of February.

PM me if you are interested...
jumpy.gif

Hey there from Morrow Co. It's been a while since I looked on here. Looks like there are a few of you close. I raise a few utility layers, and 2 lines of Asil. I really like the orientals. I am thinking about getting some cubalaya's for my laying breed.

Nice to see people so close. Blaine

Okay. It is official.

My chicks are set for April 8th.

We are visiting friends up near Meyer's and we are getting a mixed flock of one each:
Barred Rock
Golden Laced Wyandotte
Buckeye
Welsummer
Salmon Faverolle
Black Australorp
Golden Buff

YAHOO!!!

I finally get to post pics of MY chicks and brooder and coop!!!

Check with JoshU up in Ada. He may not have SC silkies, but he might know someone who does. 

Also, howdy, neighbor. I pass by Galena all the time on 3 when I'm headed to Westerville through Sunbury.

I have all my boys and girls still seperated. Wont have breeding set up til mid february. My silkies are still only laying a couple a week anyways. And all I have are whites and blue/splash that are related. Would love to trade some blue and splash boys for other boys that are not Geri Godina blood but similar in type and darkness.

I went to the DeGraff Auction today and came home with 4 beautiful, fluffy Speckled Sussex hens. Awesome, right? Well, I was supposed to go there to get a rooster. So, now not only am I not allowed to go to auctions without Hubs anymore (LOL), I still need a roo or cockerel. If anyone has a friendly SS or SRP roo within an hours drive of Sidney, I would be really interested. Thanks so much!

Okay. It is official.

My chicks are set for April 8th.

We are visiting friends up near Meyer's and we are getting a mixed flock of one each:
Barred Rock
Golden Laced Wyandotte
Buckeye
Welsummer
Salmon Faverolle
Black Australorp
Golden Buff

YAHOO!!!

I finally get to post pics of MY chicks and brooder and coop!!!

Good for you Kathychick! Looks like you are going to have a nice, colorful assortment! I want to see some pics on April 9th! LOL

Back
Top Bottom