***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I'm showing four birds and will have others for sale. This is only my second time showing there, but I think they are very efficient and try to get it finished up as quickly as possible. I think it goes until mid-afternoonish, but once they finish the judging and announce the winners, everyone clears out fast!

I'm showing four birds and will have others for sale. This is only my second time showing there, but I think they are very efficient and try to get it finished up as quickly as possible. I think it goes until mid-afternoonish, but once they finish the judging and announce the winners, everyone clears out fast!

Are you taking some of your silkies for sale? I wish I could go
hmm.png

Good luck with your birds
yesss.gif

Hope all of you that are going have a great time!

I found this ON the house today. My husband was kind enough to move it far away from the house and not chase me around with it
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
Are you taking some of your silkies for sale? I wish I could go
hmm.png

Good luck with your birds
yesss.gif

Hope all of you that are going have a great time!

I found this ON the house today. My husband was kind enough to move it far away from the house and not chase me around with it
sickbyc.gif

Beautiful, hope she was set free.

@mjgigax They're so fluffy and cute!

Took some pics of my @Jeansrie babies today too. They're about 3 months old.

I could have sworn this one was a pullet (it's in with the girls)

But look at the streamers in this picture... I think it may have fooled me lol

@Kassaundra yep, my hubby moved her near a tree far away from the house. He loves insects and stuff like that so it's rare for him to kill them. I do make him kill the fiddlebacks that come in the house. I'm terrified of those things.

found these giant moths on our window a while back.

Took this picture this morning.

@Kassaundra yep, my hubby moved her near a tree far away from the house. He loves insects and stuff like that so it's rare for him to kill them. I do make him kill the fiddlebacks that come in the house. I'm terrified of those things.

found these giant moths on our window a while back.

Took this picture this morning.

Awesome. Yes I reluctantly kill the fiddlebacks in the house too.

Back
Top Bottom